cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have several ISR 800 routers, where they are entering rommon mode.I would like to know if anyone has been through this and how it resolved?I did IOS recovery in some and it resolved, but I have many routers, and I would not like to avoid this type ...

Hello,I have a critical led that lit up on my ASR1001.With the command "show facility-alarm status", I have this :  System Totals Critical: 4 Major: 2 Minor: 0 Source Severity Description [Index] ------ -------- ...

fabienfs by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyoneWe have an ASR 1006-X with this modules:2 x ASR1000RP32 x ASR1000ESP401 x ASR1000SIP40just one of RPs work, I mean when connect to console of another RP the image is booting up but stuck there and I cant go to rommon mode with any combinat...

hi,i need to upgrade my 4331 ISR from 03.16.04 to 16.09.06.is there a upgrade path to follow? or do i just FTP and set the boot variable directly to the new 16.09.06?is it required to upgrade rommon to 16.9(1r)? i checked the current rommon code (min...

Hello team. I will be installing an IR829 in a bus, and it will be sourced with 12VDC. I'm figuring out how the IR829 can deliver PoE in its Ethernet ports. Is there any additional board or power source for delivering PoE in this boxes? Can all the 4...

Dear Expert, Sorry that I can't revise the previous diagram to make it clear and I have create a separate post to describe the situation. I know that the ospf area (backbone area 0) must not broken inside ospf domain. For other ospf area (e.g. area 1...

OSPF Multi-area 10 ver2.JPG
acbenny by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,Today I got our new router Cisco ASR1001X and can connect via the console cable.  I need help with.-install of licenses.-copying and pasting the configuration from our old router cisco 2911 to the new oneHere is what I did to install the ...

Hello all, Trying to get a better understanding of Dialer Interfaces. I know these can be used with protocols such as PPP, but I still have some questions like: What is the point of using Dialer interfaces, i.e. what can they do that other interface ...

vv0bbLeS by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CCNP BGP question

I'm using ITProTV videos to study for my CCNP route exam, and I've been messing around with BGP in GNS 3 but I'm a little confused at the moment.  The topology I'm using in GNS3 is below:  The 4 routers in AS 65000 are all running OSPF between themse...

2020-09-12 15_02_27-S-TEST1 - s-test1 - Remote Desktop Connection.png

Other TracerouteRouting table of VIOS6==================Switch#sh IP route 8.8.8.8Routing entry for 8.8.8.8/32Known via "ospf 1", distance 110, metric 506, type intra areaLast update from 192.168.20.1 on GigabitEthernet0/1, 00:15:13 agoRouting Descri...

cisco.PNG

Router 2911When i enter "show ip int brief" command i found following result for one of my gigabit interface, Interface                   IP-Address    OK?      Method     Status     ProtGigabitEthernet0/0   unassigned     YES        unset       res...