cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HiRecently we have Memory leakage issue on our ASR1002-X. I searched and I found following link about troubleshooting:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/routers/asr-1000-series-aggregation-services-routers/116777-technote-product-00.htmlQuest...

RoutingHi Guys, Here is the requirement I have with one of the client, Existing TopologyI have couple of 2960s with LAN base image switches (currently stacked ) connected to a single router cisco 1900 series router.  New Topology:We are going to repl...

jagan1985 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have problem with extended access list. I'm trying to block snmp traffic to a host. All traffic falls into permit "CISCO1921/K9 c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-4.M5.bin rxxx#sh ip access-lists ACLExtended IP access list ACL10 deny udp any host 1...

psi2338_1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i want to create a SFTP & HTTPS server on a router and attache a External HDD to it so we can stor the file on the HDD. is there any router which can be support this type of thing.  thanx for the help,regards,PritamJit Buswas

Hi Experts,Is there any changes in the latest IOS version, as when I do " sh run" , the statements below are not displaying..---examples----! Last configuration change at 01:31:17 GMT Thu Aug 30 2007 by sasadm! NVRAM config last updated at 01:31:59 G...

I have configured host name, passwords, and GigabitEthernet0 (management port) to ip address to 192.168.1.1  !   That seems to work as a basic configuration.  According to chapter 5 of  "Cisco 4000 Series ISR Software Configuration Guide"  I tried se...

lam32123 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some gateways that simply do not exist anymore in my network, but they still show up when I issue the "show ip protocols" command and I'm wondering why.  Is there a way to clean these out or will they remove themselves eventually? Routing Info...

Hi all,It is stated that the time needed to access the FIB is much less than accessing the RIB.Can some one please clarify in which physical memories are actuall RIB and FIB stored? Also the Fast Switching is considered to perform Destination based L...

We have configured our device to use Specific License Reservation (offline method) and reserved a performance license for this device, however, two other feature licenses show as NOT AUTHORIZED. How can I resolve this issue and what is causing these ...

n.oneill by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes