cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I've recently taken on the care of some ISDN routers that are within the organisation I work for. My knolwedge on ISDN theory and configuration is very limited. From my understanding these routers use an ISDN 30 circuit (E1 line), so they should be u...

BVC by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for suggestions based on below requirements. Current Network: LAN works on a single VLAN and router is the GW. Primary path is the MPLS, terminating on the router and secondary path is internet link , terminating on the FW. Router has a defau...

Presentation.jpg
JayantaND by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following topology  Nexus switch N1 connected to  nexus N2 using ospf N1 connected to router asr using eigrpN2 connected to router asr using eigrpI can see ip of nexus 1 on nexus 2 under the eigrp topology command, how can I block this rou...

M.bo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 4300 connected to a fiber and then to our premise, via coax, to a TP Link (home) router (C3200). The bandwidth to the router is limited to 10mb. The issue is that if we ping the TP Link router on the local network, the pings are fast until ...

Tholius by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My aimAccess to distribution: Layer 2distribution to CORE: Layer 3 (i want to use VRF  for VLAN (SVI) Layer 3 routing table seperation and OSPF for routing)SAME VRF (TelePhone ) in 3 differenct LOCATIONS with non-overlapping IP Addressi wan to achiev...

Hello, Hello, We already have up and running a GRE tunnel within we route a one local network 172.20.20./24 The current configuration is: interface Tunnel0ip unnumbered FastEthernet0/0ip mtu 1420ip nat insideip virtual-reassemblytunnel source FastEth...

comzkzg11 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all , sorry if i am not in the right category.I have a great issue with only ONE Client in dhcp.Everything works finde except i get a Receiver for Internet TV from provider. As i connect it ..i can see the discover etc ..but then i have debugged t...

Hello! I am a System Admin and i'm trying to set up a new network for our new office and when trying to setup the 1120 firepower it doesn't want to connect to the ISP, I've watched a few videos on setup and for them it just seems to work and i'm not ...