cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Dear's,Pls find the attached,Diagram,I m configuring IP SLA in the attached secnario,I m pinging the loopback on R2 from R4,the primary tracking route is from R3 and the failover is R5 but the failover from R3 to R5 is maximum 8 sec,Can it be m...

Hello Guys , Could you help me in this ,,,I have a Cisco GSR 12416 router at my organization and the fuses (F1, F2) of the Mbus module were damaged .The capacity of each fuse is 2A/125V but can i power the router up with capacity 10A/125V for each fu...

Hello,When I boot my Cisco ASR1001, I have this message : The boot then proceeds correctly. Should I be concerned about this error?%IOSXEBOOT-4-FILESYS_ERRORS_CORRECTED: (rp/0): bootflash contained errors wich were auto-corrected The boot then procee...

Capture d’écran 2020-09-15 à 16.53.40.png
fabienfs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All, We have our own p2p network over OFC and Microwave RF from 1 Hub location and multiple Brach locations. However, we are successfully established secured IPSEC GRE P2P tunnels between HUB and Branch (Spoke to Hub scenario) we have multiple tun...

Hello Fellow Engineers, Greetings,I have a problem with the attached topology , none of R1 and NAT can reach loopback1 of R2 and physical interface as well, however R1 can reach the OUTSIDE LOCAL address 99.99.99.99.Please check below configuration:-...

Hi all,a premise, I would like to make 4 GRE tunnels starting respectively, two from one router (R1 with "tunnel1primary" and "tunnel2secondary") and two from another router (R2 "tunnel1primary" and "tunnel2secondary").In front of these two routers I...

Luca P. by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is my first post, please forgive me if I am posting in the wrong discussion board or using wrong labels.Please assist me in solving this remote user error. I have the current scenario with a graphical representation below. Current Scenario - HQ ...

Remote User Resource Accessibility Issue.png

Hi,I was wondering if anyone could help as to why I can't pingfrom lan to Alan across my ipsec tunnel. Router 1 WAN IP is 43.255.33.42, LAN ip is 192.168.10.1Router 2 WAN IP is 43.255.45.186 LAN ip is 192.168.5.1 I can ping across the wan ips and the...

Gallain by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a lab setting only, I need to create a T1 back to back connection but all that I have is one HWIC-1DSU-T1 card and one VWIC2-1MFT-T1 and a T1 crossover cable.  Can I use these two cards to create a data only T1 back to back connection?  If so, is ...