cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello all,we're having a question.We have a cisco isr(router) device with eigrp AS 300 knowing remote client networks. In our eigrp AS 300 is distributed for an eigrp AS 1000, within the eigrp 1000 we have 2 neighbor. We need to be able to send certa...

rsagredog by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I need some branch routers to encapsulate multicast traffic over a GRE Tunnel to route the traffic over a WAN MPLS network. I used the 1941 model over the last year, they perform quite well until 70-80 Mbps. I'm going to replace them with the...

I am new to cisco and trying to configure my SG350x switch. I have 2 SG350x I configure them initial configuration like hostname IP address and user name and password. when I try to connect my PC not passing any internet.if anyone could help with con...

MohakMore by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an asa 5545-x cluster with running version 9.12(2) and this is the default gateway for all vlans. Now I would like to wake up some clients from our distribution server in vlan 5 with ip address 192.168.5.20 some client in vlan 10 192.16...

Hi All, I have a firewall cisco asa 5525 in each of the two data centers where we have eBGP peering with ISP. We are advertising x.x.254.0/24 and x.x.255.0/24 networks. The way we are doing it is having a "Null0" routes on the firewalls and advertise...

Hello, I'm wondering what free tools others have used to build network maps or advice on what's the best kind of design. We have multiple sites along with our headquarters and two data centers.  Thanks,

dcanady55 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I'm experiencing some strange behavior when trying to join a multicast group using specific sources. Here is my setup: 172.16.32.73 -> SG550XG mcast group 232.0.0.3 If I join the group in exclude mode without specifying a source list,...

Lionel_D by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I'm trying to wrap my mind around what a SVI technically "is" and as such I'm stuck on the question of how routing via a SVI technically works, i.e. by what process does the SVI determine the actual physical port out which to send the data?...

vv0bbLeS by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get a PPPoE config working on an 1841.  Running c1841-advsecurityk9-mz.124-3i.bin . I tried c1841-advsecurityk9-mz.151-4.M4.bin but it has even less protocol options. I used a walkthrough but it suggests the following fragment which doe...

We need to implement uRPF in our network. I was hoping someone from the Community could provide their insights from their experience. - Is there a significant impact on the CPU from turning on uRPF?- Due to the potential CPU impact should it be confi...

ChuckMcF by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're looking to deploy a setup using an IR1011 and IC3000 modem plus gateway combination. We would like to have the IC3000 unit run modbus/serial out of it and know this is possible on the IR1011 but unclear on the IC3000. Can the IC3000's "console"...