cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Configuring BGP on Cisco router C1113 router

Dear all, I need to configure a Cisco C1113 (router B) to enable BGP Routing between two networks.Router A is already configured by my provider and I need to configure my router B, but I would need to make sure that my configuration is correct...Here...

tiamat by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Two subnets with 1 router and switch?

I may very well be overlooking something as I am still very new to this but one of my practices for an exam coming up is having to be able to use 1 router(4221 it says), 1 switch (2960), and 2 pcs, and I have to create two subnets.  It says in the ta...

jasonfaas by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ISR1000 series ROMMON versions?

In the release notes for IOS-XE 17.5.x it states that minimum ROMMON versions are: IOS-XE     Minimum ROMMON17.2.x      16.9(1r)17.3.x      16.12(2r)17.4.x      16.12(2r)17.5.x      17.5(1r) However the latest ROMMON available on CCO is 16.12(1r).  W...

Secure file transfer with SCP

I know this is not a putty forum, but I thought that some of you may be using this. I am trying to use Putty pscp to transfer files to and from my routers. I can pull files from the router with no problem. When I try to push a file to the router, it ...

holt0202 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BGP OSPF Traffic Engineering

See attached for diagram: R1 advertises a router to R2 via the MPLS using BGP – On R2, I am going to redistribute the route into OSPF. From R2 to R1 the BGP would be the preferred path – How do I force R2 to use the OSPF link as primary route for tra...

MEDIAOS by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

SAP PMK command not found on Cisco ISR 4451

Hi, I needed something like the below configuration on the router for TrustSEC router to router link. interface GigabitEthernet1/0/10description for TRUSTSEC TESTINGcts manualno propagate sgtsap pmk 00000001234ABCDEF mode-list gcm-encrypt But on the ...

Resolved! IPv6 over IPv4 IPSec issue

Hi, I'm trying to set up IPv6 over IPv4 IPSec on a C1101-4P with IOS-XE 16.12.04, but the IPv6 packet silently disappears. Crypto works fine with only IPv4 (tunnel mode ipsec ipv4), traffic works both ways.Switching to IPv6 over IPv4 (tunnel mode ips...

bvl by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

VRF lite and Catalyst WS-C3750G-12S-S

Hello,   I need to isolate a population connected on some dedicated peripherical switches. These peripherical switches are connected on a WS-C3750G-12S-S. Ip routing is enabled on these switches. Vlan Level 3 with ospf process is running between the ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Unanswered Topics