cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi and aplogies if I have posted this in the wrong forum. I have an ACL denying inbound tcp22 for VTY mgmt access, we have changed the SSH port from default. I am seeing denies logged by the ACL ass expected, but the destination address is not this b...

Damo14 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 Catalyst 9k's being used an WAN routers to terminate links to our other offices into our data center.  Upstream from the Cat9k's is a firewall running BGP.  The 9k's are running BGP and I want to force the routes to go through the firewall s...

Hi. I am wondering why the well-konwn discretionary may or may not be included in the update packets such as local preferences. Is this all about luck or have a rule?Experts please help me here.

Aoi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

default route -->            eBGP           eBGP            <-- default routeInternet---------FW1-------------------R2---------R1---------R5-------------------FW2-----------Internet           202.100.0.1        ...

Hello,I have an issue that has been narrowed down to the switch because traffic is filtered by the firewall within the LAN without the use of the switch. It's a CBS350 and it is routing traffic on it's own within the LAN without ever reaching the fir...

Wildcard by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Next week, I will migrate our telephony to a SIP trunk. Our IPBX (AVAYA Vm), is already in production.We have 2 VMs that are on VLAN 90.SVI VLAN 90 : 10.39.90.254 255.255.255.0An integrator will help us create 2 SBC VMs ( AVAYA). I created a ne...

abtt-39 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes