cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Would like to know if inactive prefixes in Internet cloud take more time for network convergence  Multihome network topologytwo internet routers(A & B) -each with one internet linkdifferent ISP for each router A & B have interconnection ( iBGP)X.X.X....

NDP by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I wanted to know the use and difference in the following terms and what are they used for?1): What is difference between line console and line default in IOS-XR?2): What is line line template <name> in IOS-XR?3): What is vty pool in IOS-XR?4): Wha...

Hi, We recently received a new switch/router and wanted to copy the current configuration from the old device onto the new one. After uploading the config file by using a tftp server and writing it to startup-config, I promptly reloaded the device, t...

spj2019 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are upgrading from a c1811 to a c1111X-8P at a site with a single static IP. With the 1811 we were able to have both a site to site VPN and PAT for inbound VPN connections to a RAS server using ports UDP 500 and 4500 by creating a route-map. This ...

rmakos by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup a DMVPN with a single hub and two spokes.  I have them up and running, and the ISP link is 400\200 on both ends.  However, when I check the speeds over the tunnel I am getting 10\8.We have an ASR 1001 as the hub, and we started w...

cloksin by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All Can you advice me on selecting a Cisco product for the following application:I need to connect to two devices at a remote site where there is only a weak 2G/3G mobile network signal available.The devices is equipped with ethernet LAN communi...

Hej and thanks in advance for helping out with any clues to resolve this issue... I'm a little confused and puzzeled about how to cover my trails, regarding to the Great China Firewall when using VPN/Zone Based Firewall.My goal is to be able to conne...

We are trying to have a BGP neighbor relationship with service provider, we have a Cisco 6807 XL at our endWhat is the maximum number of Prefixes our device can handle, we are expecting around 30000 routes from service provider, bit concerned whether...

Hello guysI'm interested to know your ideas to solve this problem:Imagine, we are going to connect our branch to Head quarter or a service provider or .... and its MPLS or VPLS or P2P connection. We only have one IP address. But after a while, we'll ...

I need to apply QOS to my routers for ZOOM. I noticed on the ZOOM controller the DSCP ports are different. The default Zoom DSCP marking values are 56 for audio, 40 for video, and 40 for signaling. Would changing the following work?  From this....cla...

randyclark by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes