cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello, I am student at Czech university, and i am trying to make your courseKPSI1-ZS2023-PB , Introduction to Networks v7.02 (ITN) I probably will envounter some problems with it in future so mayby i am gonna give you some feedback now, to get to kno...

Using Putty or SecureCRT, I get an error when trying to paste in the following:event manager applet bgp-neighbor-updescription Enable Loopback If BGP Dropsevent syslog pattern "BGP-5-ADJCHANGE: neighbor.*Up" maxrun 1800action 1.0 syslog msg “enable l...

jdub123 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone   I have a Cisco router C1700 and it is presenting unknow errors on Serial 0/0 and fa0/0 interfaces. Does anybody have an idea why this counter is increasing?? Im not very sure if is by CDP neighbors or Vlans that are not configured on...

Good afternoon everyone,my name is Dennie and I am new here in the Cisco community. I have relatively little experience with Cisco.I have a Cisco C819G-4G-GA-K9 (LTE) router and would like to configure it so that the GigabitEthernet interface is the ...

Dennie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The firewall is configured with sub interfaces on a single physical interface.How do I enable inter vlan routing between them? (Prefer restrict to subnets)Users cannot ping outside. How to solve? (Prefer restrict to subnets)

Iloveyou by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an IP SLA as below, the result is always timeout.  have tried debug, but not much information  ip sla 25 icmp-echo 10.255.32.25 source-ip 10.255.32.1 timeout 2000 vrf Corp frequency 10 RTR01#sh ip sla statistics 25Round Trip Time (RTT) for    ...

We have 2901 on version 15.5(3)M3. The router has multiple internet connections and subnets each on their own VLAN. Currently I use PBR to direct traffic between different subnets and their associated internet connection. There is also a default rout...

Hi guys,   Was just looking to see if anyone can explain why and how NSR happens in a dual RP system. For example between a PE-CE (EBGP) and when running with OSPF and ISIS?

We are building a new network and actually will have a management network for the first time.  Historically we are quite small and I was using inband management, but seen some decent growth of the last 5 years. My original design won't work due to ov...