cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team,Could you explain frequency Synchronization. Flags: > - Up D - Down S - Assigned for selectiond - SSM Disabled x - Peer timed out i - Init states - Output squelchedFl Interface QLrcv QLuse Pri QLsnd Output driven by==== ======================...

Resolved! MPLS-TE cisco

Helloi want to know in which case, we will configure MPLS-TE in device IOS XR or IOS XE in the backbone ?it is mandatory ? i wait a reply fom expert SPThanks

I am new to networking, any help would be greatly appreciated!! I have been searching for hours and can't fix this for the life of me. Thanks for reading/helping. It is point-to-point routers that must have GRE tunneling between them. This is a simil...

codystaf1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a network topology which will be shown below. Two routers R1 and R4 are connected via Serial ports. The routers will be configured below. My question is why when I build the routing table for R1 (show ip route), in the last two lines I ...

maksunity_1-1703533737939.png maksunity_0-1703533535177.png
maksunity by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a PPPoE Client connection on a subinterface, which works fine, but since I need to tie in another interace to it, I would like to change it to a BDI. Changed the configuration but the PPPoE client won't come up again.  Checked config...

CyberNBD by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm noticing some odd behaviour with regard to a transit area and it not conforming to RFC2328 on the network below: I have a virtual link between R1 and R2, which works, but R1 seems to be advertising a Summary LSA into Area 1 for the network bet...

SamCCNP_2-1703605907707.png
Sam-CCNP by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello, I need to add a route-map to an existing ospf redistribution to filter default and summary routes. Can you please verify my configs below and confirm it would work? Current config : !address-family ipv4 vrf corp  redistribute connected  redist...

raghav.rai by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!Please help me, where am I wrong?I don't receice on BUH03 routes from BUH02 and on BUH02 routes from BUH03.I attached a map photo. BUH03router ospf 2 vrf REGredistribute bgp 100 subnetsnetwork 172.16.51.0 0.0.0.255 area 0!router ospf 1network 10.0...

map.PNG
i_hanu by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes