cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I posted this already but my mistake, it is not solved. I'm working on a network to accomplish 3 things: 1) NAT overload to the internet 2) L2 tunnels to remote users 3) PAT subcontractors to the Web server on the outside interface with port mapping ...

L3_PAT_conflict_crop.png

Hi all ,, I have (4) Edge router .. The Network routing between ( R1 --> R3  ) OSPF on Backbone Area (i.e Area 0 ) and the Network routing between ( R4 --> R2  ) OSPF on Backbone Area (i.e Area 0 ) , Also the Network routing between ( R1 --> R2  ) IS...

Tariqemad by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco C819G-LTE-LA-K9 (revision 6.0) with 883788K/33715K bytes of memory.Processor board ID FGL212190NG4 FastEthernet interfaces1 Gigabit Ethernet interface1 Serial(sync/async) interface3 terminal lines1 Virtual Private Network (VPN) Module2 Cellular...

I am having an issue with ipv6 communication over SVI interfaces. This is on Cisco Catalyst 6824 swiches.  The SVI has dual stack configuration. I can access on ipv4 but some reason ipv6 is broken. I can see the mac address but ping ipv6 is not respo...

S891 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I have a case like this. I manage the CE and PE ISP, but I don't have control over my customer side. I need the server, to reach the host from any VRF. What technique do I need to use, to accomplish this case?Thanks for your help.

Untitled Diagram.jpg
nanggroe. by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 4 offices that are connected together through a private MPLS cloud.  All site to site traffic currently gets routed through the private MPLS using BGP.  All sites also have a broadband internet circuit.  If an MPLS circuit goes down at a site...

Hawk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am Planning to configure jumbo frames on the external router connecting with our ISP. The ISP will also set 9000 MTU on their end But If I make an MTU increase on the external router will it affect the firewall connected to the router. The firewall...

I have an issue where I need to setup a router for area 1 but it will be connected to 2 area 0 routers   Essentially it will be area 0 <--> area 1 <--> area 0, and both area 0 routers will not be connected to each other in anyway.  Is this something ...

Hello Everyone, I am trying to portforward on my Cisco 1941 Router. The situation: ISP Router: 192.168.0.1 (WAN IP: x.x.x.x) - DMZ: 192.168.0.114Cisco Router: int g0/1 : 20.30.40.1     int g0/0 : 192.168.0.114 I want an IP inside the 20.30.40.* range...

svenkasier by Level 1
  • 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all - first post here!! :-) I'm having an issue with OSPF and the reasoning behind why it is choosing to install a backup E2 route in the routing table over an E1 route and even an E2 route with a lower metric. Briefly, my core switch, if you like...

alp1983 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody, I have some pb on nexus 9K, they have one interco between my 9k.Il have one sender et one receiver.I don't have de traffic on my receiver. They have 700mb sending en my sender.You can show my config : SW1feature pimfeature interface-...

Hello I have 2 data centers with 2 WAN links connecting them. The perimeter Routing is done with EIGRP.  There is only 2 different source and destination's that traverse the WAN. With EIGRP equal cost load balancing it sees both links as equal. What ...

dcarr3311 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes