cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi friends,I'm using 2 ISPs (ISP-A and ISP-B), have my own block of public IP addresses (170.X.X.0/22) and my ASN (26XX25). I'm using a Cisco ASR1001-X Router. Besides, I have a BGP session established with ISP-B and ISP-A is using default route (in ...

Hi,   I have the following network with RIP (v1) static routing. I have advertised the networks and pinging works for each end device. Now if I disconnect the connection between R2 and R3, should the PC 172.168.20.10 still be able to ping PC 172.168....

huud by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EIGRP to OSPF

Hi    I have EIGRP running between 2 routers and a core switch in my setup the 2 routers are directly connected to the core switch. This setup is due to change with the introduction of  a fortigate  firewall  between routers and the core switch. The ...

davejumby by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,   We have a test lab in our office where we used to work with a Cisco 887va on a VDSL circuit. Now we have a new setup with a Cisco ISRC1117-4PLTEEA on the same circuit.  The latter is using IOS-XE.   Everything works fine except for the vo...

digi076 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!   I'm having some issues configuring our new network infrastructure. We have 4 Cisco WS-C3850-24P-L switches in 2 stacks. One is for our LAN core and the other for our SERVER core. We have 2 PFSense firewalls with CARP failover connected in L...

VLAN.PNG

So I have two routers connected via rollover cable (fa) on subnet 192.168.254.0 /30 I have to separate lans on either side on VLAN 10 (marketing )     fa0/0>>Router0 "Westside Marketing Lan" PC2 and PC1 CAN ping each-other and their default gateway ...

router2router.PNG westleft.PNG eastright.PNG OVERLOAD.PNG
LateLearn by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ospf multi-area

Hi Guys, I'm trying to do the Multi-Area OSPF in 5 routers.  It the first time that I do that. So, I don't know what am I doing wrong can someone help me?  Thanks a lot in advance   Topology Build the following network. (multi-area OSPF, VLANs) 5 Ro...

Telim by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes