cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! Router config help

I am new to cisco routing, I took a CCNA course 10 years ago but forgot most I had learned. I am currently relearning and trying to configure an unconfigured router. It is an 891fw router and I am having trouble accessing anything inside OR outside t...

Hey, can omeone please help me just a minute?   By now my router refuses SSH, but I dont remember that I changed anything.   sh run:   line con 0 password 7  logging synchronous login authentication local_access no modem enableline aux 0line vty 0 4 ...

daniel86 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,   can we route the internet traffic through the MPLS from a site (Site-A). This MPLS is connected to another site which has internet (Site-B). can i access internet of site B from site A via MPLS. How can i achieve this ?  setup that i have in S...

Rickey369 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the scenario - we have MPLS connected from ISP onto a switch, and this is due to not having the wic card in place day of delivery - no WIC is in place in the router (2901) and working - MPLS has been working perfect, i can ping the PE device ...

mrochac by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i've got 2 N7700 and some c9500. First I wanted to route ISIS between all of these devices. So I redistributed a default and a static route from the n77k and its working fine. Then I moved the n77k out of the ISIS. I put the default and the static ro...

Hi forum,I get stuck in one case. One of my customer has two FTTH lines. I have to config PPPoE in routers. In one line I config succesfully, but one line never up.I call to ISP they ask me to config extactly VLAN id 10 in the physical subinterface. ...

tranminhc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,I'm very new to the topic switching and routing and also not a native speaker. So first of all, sorry if something is misleading because of my language skills.My Problem: I try to set on a network with two VLANS. They are connected with a SG...

BW100 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two 6509 switch and I have configured vlans on them having L2 trunk ports. I am getting error like%HSRP-4-DUPADDR : Duplicate address [IP_address] on [chars], sourced by [enet] Please suggest what to do and troubleshoot where is the duplic...

Hi would someone able to tell me what I am doing wrong? Ive configured a Cisco router 1941 to my supper hub 3 but I can't seem to connect. I have done everything including vergin router being in modem mode . Please see my setup below. Network design ...

kmykoo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes