cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I wan't to do a factory reset, but there is no reset button on the ASR1002 and the ctrl+break ctrl+pause and others does not work. When i power on the ASR i have only 20s before IOS boot : System Bootstrap, Version 15.3(3r)S, RELEASE SOFTWARE ...

Tristan42 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone   I am tampering with BGP learning it..and I came across this issue. I am posting the network diagram below. EBGP need to run between ASs. OSPF and iBGP are running inside AS2. Now, between AS1 and AS2 (same for AS2 and AS3), if I use loo...

Capture.PNG

Hello all. I'm trying to have different types of traffic at branch locations use either of 2 WAN links based on latency and jitter. This is to be done dynamically and without requiring a single link to fail completely in order for the other link to b...

ksbolton1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I am looking for a solution for the following case:I have 10 MBit uplink and 5 customers.Every customer needs 2 MBit guaranteed at any time.At times where 4 of 5 customers are offline, the remaining customer should be able to use the full 1...

utzachaka by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a command to see the Rx/Tx light levels from the SFP on a ISR1111-4P? There is no "sh int gi 0/0/0 transceiver" command isr1100#show int gi 0/0/0 trans? % Unrecognized command isr1100#sh int gi 0/0/0 trans ...

I have a situation in which we have EIGRP network between 5 routers in same AS like ,A-B-C-D-E, Router E has default route towards ISP1 which has been redistributed in EIGRP and advertised to all other routers D,C,B and A,Now the new condition is tha...

ello everyone. I have some questions about connection from external network.I prepared a picture which describe my problem.Here it is. 1.Ping from my laptop to NVR(any of three) :       connection O.K.2.Ping from my laptop to cctv(192.168.1.12)  :   ...

HI team,Kindly assist for the mentioned error.....Need to find the reason behind the said log and need a recommended action to overcome the log.Kindly confirm about the service impact because of the said logs or not." %IOSXE_INFRA-...

How the order of PATHS in bgp table is governed ? is it on first  come basis or  based on preference ?? for example in below output , path 3  will prefer path 2  but is listed as path 3 .... Any  views here ...... sh bgp vrf ONE97-H2 172.21.214.161Mo...

Hey folks, I am designing an OSPF environment in ACI. My Area 0 is on leafs 101 and 102. Area 1 is on leaf 103 and 104. (pic attached) Basics of OSPF states that all areas should be connecting to Area 0 (backbone), otherwise you need some extra techn...

Hello,    I have a question regarding what does and what does not trigger an SPF calculation.    I have the topology attached in the picture below. All routers have OSPF enabled on all interfaces. All areas have default status. Routers R1,R3 are inte...

OSPF.png

Hello Community,  I am wondering if someone could help me with a issue I am having. I need to order 2 HWIC cards for my home lab and they are pretty expensive. I want to be able to emulate a PPP connection. I just want to know if all HWIC 2T cards ar...