Security

Explore the security forums and share your expertise about firewalls, email and web security, Identity Service Engine, VPN, AnyConnect, Duo, Secure Access and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace

32325 Posts

Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.

71017 Posts

Duo Security

Get started with or get better at administering and using Duo by interacting with peers and experts!

3305 Posts

OpenDNS

Ask questions not covered by support articles and documentation.

3465 Posts

Activity in Security

Multiple Session-IDs with Cisco Phone

I have a 9300 switch running Version 17.09.03, I have a Cisco IP Phone 7821 connected to a switch and a computer connected to the phone. I'm running IBNS 2.0 with dot1x and mab running at the same time. I'm encountering a weird issue because when I p...

jcisne001 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Use of AI in network administration

HiMy name is Josip and I am a student.I am currently working on a project about use of AI in computer networks.I finished teorietical part, but i did not found any real-world examples on the internet about using AI in network security.I wonder if som...

josipmo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Firepower 1120 basic configuration

Hello,I have a firewall 1120 ASA series and I am not understanding how the initial device works. I first want to change the management IP. Is that going to be Managment1/1 interface? Assuming it is, I can ping that new ip i made. How do I ssh to the ...

Resolved! ISE with Multiple Interfaces

Hi, I have a requirement to deploy an ISE appliance into a customer environment where the management network is separate from the data network. I understand that GEth0 is dedicated for management access to ISE so, I can assign an IP address to this...

Resolved! Configure Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA) s196

Hi crew ...! I have just received Secure Web Appliance s196 to configure and install to turn up new proxy servers. I do not have experience with proxy servers but I am a network guy. I am trying to place the device between our border 5525x ASA router...

Ced W by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Adding Client Image fails

Having a strange issue when I try and add a client image I receive the following error."Error during file upload. Please ensure that the Firewall Management Center has enough space, the file is valid and that the file name contains only letters, digi...

00u18jg7x27DHjRMh5d7_0-1704726038444.png 00u18jg7x27DHjRMh5d7_1-1704726057225.png

How to monitor if DUO client is active on Windows device

Hello, Which process should we monitor to see if DUO client is actively running on Windows device?We did find the link https://duo.my.site.com/s/article/5536?language=en_US but we want to check if it is actively running on the device and not if it is...

RF031 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco secure client

Hello , I always have this issue when connecting to Cisco vpn , “The VPN connection was terminated to enforce a newly determinated tunnel MTU and could not be automatically re-istablished. A new connection is necessary, which requires re-authentifica...

kobztrain by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Integration with O365

Hi there,  I hope you're doing well. Is there an integration with O365 and Cisco Secure Endpoint?  Kind regards, Josue Gaytan.

Josue YGS by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Firepower 1120 FTD Setup

Hello,I have a firewall 1120 ASA series and I am not understanding how the initial device works. I first want to change the management IP. Is that going to be Managment1/1 interface? Assuming it is, I can ping that new ip i made. How do I ssh to the ...