Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Good Morning, I was at a customer site yesterday and we want to upgrade the ESXi hyper-visor from 6.0 - 6.5. I was able to access the kvm console and I associated or mapped the ESXi 6.5 iso file to the Blade server. I restarted the server so that it ...

Hey folks, Am deploying PCCE contact center solution in production which consist of 1 BE7000 (UCS 240M4S2) and 2 UCS240M3S TRC1 servers. Am stuck in a crack. This is my 1st deployment.PCCE guide recommends to run RAID Config Validator utility. BE7k c...

Hello,I have 2 questions regarding native Vlan configuration on VPC link trunk ports.On our infrastructure, we don't have Native Vlan configured on some of our VPC links to servers, and it's also not configured on the VPC-Link between our Nexus Core ...

Hello all,I am trying to set up a UCS C200 server to receive telnet commands over the network. I can SSH but cannot find commands to enable telnet. I have read that telent is "disabled by default" on C200 servers which leads me to believe that telnet...

Resolved! SMARTNET

Good Morning, I want to ask if Smartnet covers cable. I deployed Cisco UCS infrastructure for a customer and one of the twinax cable got bad. The customer is asking if smartnet covers cable replacement.

We currently have a n7k and are looking to expand our datacenter network. I have thought of getting a pair of 5672 for our vmware cluster but the Cisco enginner was suggesting the n9300. But not sure if that is the direction we need to go. When it is...