Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

For whatever reason, it would seem the below thread is considered closed:https://community.cisco.com/t5/smart-net-total-care-portal-and/missing-data-with-latest-uploads/m-p/3748055and CSCvn48271 is being considered fixed.  Per the request at the end ...

SNTC - Inventory - Upload.PNG SNTC - Alert Discrepancy.PNG SNTC - Inventory - Software Filter.PNG SNTC - Reports.PNG

Pulling a custom inventory report for a customer and it's showing 2 collection dates, one in June and then the latest one.  I have the report preferences set to only show latest, not comprehensive.  I do not believe I've even see this before with any...

JSM92 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CSPC 2.8 in-product help and its manual do not state the full path for the seed files. From my investigation, it seems these files should be placed at /opt/cisco/ss/adminshell/applications/CSPC/data   However, when i try to access this directory th...

In the alerts tab, I can not change any of the conditions of the alerts status (when i select Actions tab - "Select a Row" or "Select 2 or more rows to", I can not select anything inside them). i need help with this problem, thanks    

Hello,   I discovered the Controller by the virtual IP of the cluster. And then the controller is not showing up in CSPC.   for details, the controller is a virtual one, with 2 nodes. I already configure the snmp access.   Regards, Julien Dymon