Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have been through the troubleshooting steps from this link https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/13086296/cspc-collector-troubleshooting - my OVA is correct - I see the collection server registered on the portal - collection profile show complet...

I'm trying to get our Partner IDs re-validated for LOA access.  They've expired month's ago.  What is the process within the Portal?  I see their IDs still are in the ADMIN tab.  Do I need to click on "Manage Access" tab or "Re-validate LOA access" t...

Good Morning: We are trying to get Access to Smart Net Total Care portal using a CCO account. This user is already a delegated administrator for our Company. But, when we try to get in, web returns automatically to starting screen (https://www.cisco....

I cannot see my collection profile in the upload processing on the SmartNet Total Care page. I've done this process like 54 hours ago. This is the upload log: "Upload UPLOADING: SUCCESSFUL; Certificate: CSP0009035338; Directory: _gomanaged/134_1; Fil...

I ran the GUI update to the lastest version last night and all went well. However this morning I was told server alerts were going off since they could no longer get a ping response from the server. I logged into the admin user of the CLI and I can s...

CommKeeper by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As the title suggests, is it possible to actually look-up if a customer has already set-up a Total Care Portal before even engaging them about the conversation in setting it up? Wanted to know if there was a way to find out whether or not a customer ...

Smartnet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The Collector is asking for a Service certificate file that we cannot obtain.   The image below is the server on our site already running.          It wants a file to register services to Smart Net Total Care (cisco.com).  When I go to the Smart S...

jbuijk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, So I've continued to have problems involving a CSAM issue with a customer that was created from a merger. I've been trying to have this resolved but haven't gained much traction and so I wanted to look to here for figuring it out. We cu...

Lmarquez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors