Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, Tried the same process with Delegated administrator user and different browsers on different machines.  Issue still persists. Searched over 3 pages in forum community for a similar issue, found 3 discussion about, but none useless information. ...

lcosilagi by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a curious issue I am dealing with when it comes to my SNTC reports. Certain pieces of gear are being listed as being in the wrong City\State. I have verified on the gear that is showing the odd cities that their SNMP server location is ...

slamar001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I cannot download the entitlement file from the portal. When creating the entitlement file, I click download and get a message a few seconds later saying it failed to download. I've deleted and recreated the entitlement a number of times. I've...

Hi, We ran a collect in the CSPC 2.6 and the whole environment was rightly inventoried, but one Nexus is just being partially discovered. Apparently network, protocol and credentials are working, but we receive an error: "Incomplete discovery". What ...