Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi, Can someone please guide me to do Ordering of smartnet for existing cisco device using the device's serial number. An example is below: Product Model (PID)DescriptionSerial NumberWS-C6509-V-E Catalyst 6500 enhanced 9-slot Chassis System - Core S...

Hello, I am new to SNTC & CSAM as well. I have created / associated users with my company in CSAM,,, so that they can use Cisco Smartnet Total Care. I am having a problem "nominating an administrator". I have associated this person with my company....

Is anyone else having this problem ? We just started with SNTC & I am the designated admin. I want all of my team mates to have privileges & roles on SNTC. In order to assign SNTC roles to users,, I need to go to Cisco Service Access Management htt...

I am able to log in to the portal but when I click on Administration I only see "All Collectors". I do not have the drop downs for Contract properties or uploads processing.    I see my CSP collector, I have ran a collection and discovered this probl...

philew by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes