Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have multiple devices in our environment (Cisco networking and Cisco UCS), which have two different SNMPv2c strings.  The networking devices have an include list of 10.*.*.* 172.*.*.* and 192.168.*.*, while the UCS group is host IP-based (e.g. 10....

Mike Z by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Suddenly I am unable to gain console access to the CSPC appliance via SSH nor local console.  When I log in, credentials for the "admin" account are accepted and then the following is displayed: #####################################################...

Hello Team!We have a customer that trying to use Smartservices portal with registered Collector as we can see in image attached. The job worked fine with no errors but in portal we can`t see anything in Upload processing. This has been happening sinc...

There is an ask from my customer to come up with a portal/macro that will collect the data from the ODC-offshore DC devices that are not been discovered by the CSPC collector. The end user would just collect a set of cli like show module show inve...

Hi, Is there a way we can find out new device is added when it run discovery ? I need to simply identify new devices added and are they supported by contract and all.  I do not want to compare new inventory and last inventory to get list of new dev...

mqpatel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Tried several times to get inventory or anything indicating that an upload is in progress in my portal but still seeing nothing.   Attached are screen shots showing what I see in the portal, and also showing that inventory collection and upload were...

Hello, I have been asked to put my issue on this community. We have setup Solarwinds NCM connector to collect data on smart net portal. And ut seems we are able to connect from NCM connector to Smartnet and able to see correct number of devices in in...