Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

After running an initial discovery, the two devices whose ip's we added are showing up on the left side of the collector gui, but no charts are populating.  Additionally, the collection summary in the portal shows that two devices are being managed b...

Hi Team, I have a customer who went through the steps to self-register as a Delegated Admin and have not received an email to log in and accept terms/conditions. Since I can't open a ticket for them, we need support assistance to get them through a...

I have 2 pairs of 7K's; one on each end of a DC to offsite DC link. If I put a known IP address for one of the SVI's in for the offsite DC 7K's, the discovery process runs very normally. It ends with "Device is already managed". The problem is, I c...

lhoyle by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When attempting to associate a colleges CCO  ID (or any ID/email) with our company in CSAM, we receive the following error.  Anyone else experience this?   An unexpected error occurred. You may use the browser Back button to re-try this transacti...

I initially thought the CSP Collector’s full hard drive (%100 Full) was preventing me from accessing the application (cli access).  After additional troubleshooting, I am not sure the full hard drive was preventing cli access functionality as after r...

cmking by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes