Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am attempting a web GUI upgrade from 2.9.1 to 2.9.1.3. I actually attempted it on CLI before trying in the GUI, but received errors when downloading. I have verified that our FW is allowing the collector IP to Cisco. Before beginning, I applied the...

Hi Folks, When attempting to log into the SNTC portal for the first time I, can briefly see the empty portal screen, them I am redirected to the register screen below:https://www.cisco.com/web/fw/tools/ssue/apps/ssueap2.0/prod/#/promo I have also add...

Hello,I updated our SNTC CSPC to 2.9.1.3 from 2.9.1.1.  It was working yesterday after the updates were applied, but today is another story.  I'm still able to SSH to the SNTC VM.  I even did a reboot to see if that might fix the problem, but no.  I ...

Had to do an 'migration' i.e. backup and restore to upgrade to 2.10 and then applied .1 update.This was to bring system up to date for TotalCare integration with Cisco.TotalCare uploads are working, but SNTC uploads are failing with an internal error...

Hi , I'm having an issue updating  from Cisco CSPC Version 2.9.1 to Version 2.9.3.There are two versions of 2.9.3 from the Software updates and both of them are showing initiated.I have killed the server connection and did a reboot but still the stat...