Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have had a hard time wrapping my head around tag and untag options on VLan ports. I have a Cisco SG300-52 that I have 2 VLan's on: VLan 1 (default, internal LAN) and VLan 10 (will be going to my wireless and is fed from my DMZ port on my firewall)....

jay.enebo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have an sg300 with vlan10 for data and vlan20 fore voice. I have voice vlan enabled, I have ports assigned to vlan10 untagged and vlan20 tagged. The plan is to plug PCs into the port on my phones. The issue is how do I configure the uplink...

I have a SG300-28P that when I plug in a Avaya VOIP phone, changes from tagged to excluded on my VLAN 50 that I have set aside for phones.  The phone that doesn't work until I change it back to tagged.  Then if you reboot the phone, it doesn't change...

HiAt school I want to start using 802.1x authentication with dynamic Vlan assignment by a Windows Server 2012R2 Radius server.When a student logs in, I want it to be placed in the "Students" Vlan, when a Administrative employee logs in, I want it to ...

RMA

I have SMBS contractI have got new switch as a part of replacement policy and working fineHow I should return the faulty switch to cisco ?I have to manage it or cisco will arrange a pickup for me ?what about the cost of sending a switch back ?

I plugged a new Cisco SG300-10P into an access port on our Cisco 6513, which is in vtp mode.  I am thinking I will need to create a trunk port from the Cisco 6513 to the SG300-10P, in order to carry my desktop data vlan 1, and my new shoretel VOIP vl...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X