Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello everyoneI am in an urgent problem :SI have a Small Business SF300-24P I have created two vlans one data and one voicebut i have not assigned them to the ports and I am not sure how to do so since there's no "switchport voice vlan" command under...

Hello all,I have port security (with shutdown) on a sg300. I would like to know if when a errdisable occur if it’s possible to know which was the wrong mac address that was connected to that port in order to generate the shutdownI would like to know ...

Hello,I am setting up a network on some SG300 switches, I've used Cisco Catalyst switches in the past and I'm trying to configure Port_28 as the Trunk and then the other ports in different VLANs (100-120 etc).Now I would normally use commands like;  ...

Hi, I am trying to configure port-channel on SG300 L3 switch. When i try to assign an ip to the interface i get the following error: Sw2Fl4(config-if)#ip address 192.168.2.16 255.255.255.0 Duplicated IP interface on the same subnet. The management ip...

I have created a Java program which sends packets with DSCP markings from a computer on one subnet to a computer on another subnet.  I used Wireshark to verify the packets preserve the DSCP marking from the source to the destination.   The source mac...

I just purchased a used Cisco SG200-50P switch. I am using it in my home. I am trying to get access to web based interface to play around and manage the switch. The problem is that the interface does not have any language and it does not give me an o...

Hi Guysi was hoping someone could give me a pointer on a Vlan setup issue i am having.EnviromentCisco S300-10 Switch (set to L3 Mode)I have uploaded a newb drawing of my switch config in the hope it may helpFrom My Office Pc i see the following sympt...

I have created a Java program which sends packets with DSCP markings from a computer on one subnet to a computer on another subnet.  I used Wireshark to verify the packets preserve the DSCP marking from the source to the destination.   The source mac...

Resolved! SG300 Setup Help

Hi,So here is my current setup & I am going to type this out as best as I can.I have a modem from my ISP (1 ethernet port) that is running on DHCP & a Cisco Asa5505 that is currently doing DHCP for my devices hooked up to my layer 2 switch on the 192...

I have an SG300-10MP which has suddenly shut itself off and won't switch back on -- I even tested with another power supply from an identical, working unit.  All lights on the unit turn on for about 1/10 second when it's first plugged in, then everyt...

tls000001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes