Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Good Morning,i'm working about a big poject but now we have a problem with a network.We need to work with 1Gb band in a WAN and we need to install CISCO SG300-20 in a ring of these Switcheshttp://www.ccontrols.com/ctrlink/eimk.htm.These switches are ...

a.rondini by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello togetherI want to use Multicast TV VLAN with my SG300-10 to join Multicast Groups in different Data VLAN's.  It's working fine, but the problem is that it isn't possible to add all the Multicast Groups to the Multicast VLAN because each TV chan...

schoep851 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Any idea what would be causing my mangment https session to a SF200-24 to suddenly timeout? I receive "The session has been timed out. You may log in again" few mins after logging into to switch.Sometime it happens within 45seconds, other times...

Hi all, I'm having troubles with this firmware in a SG300-28 switch. Actually the DHCP server, a new feature in this firmware release, doesn't work correctly. DHCP static reservations are not working: CLient ID and MAC address are not recognized corr...

I am trying to connect an SG200 to a customer's existing network. The customer does not want to receive any bpdu frames from the SG200. The customer's port has bpdu guard configured to err-disable their port upon receipt of a bpdu.How do I completely...

Resolved! LAG Loadbalancing

Dear All,hope you can advice me, i have tthe following issue/challenge :I have a SG200-50 which has (max?) 4 LAG groups, 3 of the LAG's contain 4 network ports which are connected to 1 server so a server 2012 lacp team of 4 gbit at the current time i...

I need an 8 port switch to mange 6 web servers and while I haven't been able to decide whether or not I need a managed switch, I have recieved conflicting answers from sales reps with respect thier construction.In a 24/7 environment, is an SG100D-08 ...