Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I recently upgraded the IOS of a Cisco Catalyst 3650 to Fuji-16.9.4. Ever since the upgrade, the vlan keeps going up and down. This is a display of the log:*Dec 24 02:33:44.463: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface GigabitEthernet1/1/2, ch...

LIBJCFPL by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Guys, I've created a tiny server with http site. Machine communicates by wifi with my ruter, which assigns it a local IP.Everything works smooth, via local IP, I can access it, no problem, site works.Now I want to access it from an internet. So ...

Hello everybody,I know that native Vlan is configured on Trunk links and switch does not add Vlan ID to a frame going to or coming from a native Vlan. I also know it is used for compatibility with devices which do not support Vlan tagging. My questio...

Resolved! SG112-24 Ports

I'm totally new to networking. I've just replaced a D-Link switch with a Cisco SG112-24 unmanaged switch, and I can't find detailed instructions for it. Specs say ports are 22 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x combo SFP. This switch is just used for basic networki...

Hi all. I had a issue in Cisco Catalyst 3850. This is the diagram in my company.Internet ------------- Cisco 9300 ======2 MPLS lines======== Cisco 3850 ------------ Users In Cisco 3850:I am using route-map in 3850 to route traffic from vlan Users (vl...

giangle by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the downside of using Cisco C9300-48T/C9300-48P stacked switches as both access and distribution switch at the same time, using the uplink module (C9300-NM-8X, “8x10G Uplink Module”)?We are deploying Cisco C9300-48T/C9300-48P stacked switches...

Currently used.JPG Sugested 1.JPG Future.JPG
Tony.V by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I know that OSPF Mesh Group is mechanism which can use the reduce the amount of the flooding in a full much topology .. So any one can advice me how this will done ... I tried to googling it but i didn't found anything explain it .. Kind Regards...

Dear Guys,We are planning to provide multiple services over a single vlan. For that, our access provider is giving double tagged VLANs as per the attached diagram. They are giving via Aggregation CPE (Huawei Switch) as trunk link with double tagged v...

Hi to all,i'm Fabio and i'm preparing the CCNP exam switch module.I'm studying the VoIp chapter and i'm fighting wiht the QoS Boundary Concept.I understood tha i can have three diferrent tyoe of QoS defined:-CoS for layer 2 data (Frame)-IP Precedence...

Resolved! Bootlooping Switch

Hello,I recently got a switch online and it must have been a clean install or upgrade(not that thats a bad thing). I did a reset from rommon and It rebooted and said it was erasing. It then started bootlooping and I had to control C to get it to stop...