Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I connected the two Ethernet ports of a Mac Pro to a Catalyst 3650 switch. I then configured LACP on both the switch and the Mac Pro. The link came up between the switch (the line protocol in the port-channel is up) and the Mac Pro (the link aggregat...

PaulS2010 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, i have a catalyst 4507r+e when i go into config t and then the interface of the vlan and type the command ip pim, it returns invalid input detected , the switch does not recognize the pim command , can you help me into this .  

majdalani by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If i want to choose cloud license for meraki switch then where i can find the info for the dedicated meraki model switch license .....pls help me out by giving the reliable cisco documentation link.Thanks in advance

masudrana by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FAN PS faulty?

i have two WS-C3750X-24T-S connected in stack , when i typed show env all i got "FAN PS-2 is FAULTY" as following   FAN 1 is OKFAN 2 is OKFAN PS-1 is OKFAN PS-2 is FAULTYSYSTEM TEMPERATURE is OKSystem Temperature Value: 26 Degree CelsiusSystem Temper...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guyI have config 3 session monitor SPAN. but 2 session moniotor ok. Only have session 3 error: no H/W resource for session source .< Nexus 9504 version : nxos 9.2.1 >Please help meThanks guy  

1.PNG 2.jpg 3.jpg

Hello all, I was working on getting IOS image 3.6.6e onto a new 3850 switch that we got this week to match up with the other ones in our environment. I got the image on there and tried booting to the new image but ran into a bug where it would say "B...

A_Marquez by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

- I did not configure anything, but the vlan is currently communicating with each other.- Can you show me how to separate the vlan.Config file is here:version 16.3no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime mse...

1.JPG 2.jpg

My objective is to have port 17 mirror port 23 so I can use a laptop with Wireshark to see all the traffic on that port. I have not done this on a Cisco device before and I am using a 3560 v12.2(44)SE5. Using the below setup I see no traffic on the l...