Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All, Could please write here the step to configure VRRP with multiple vlan (ex. vlan2=user,vlan3=voice,vlan4=server farm) if possible then share the link with respective documents where i can find the vrrp integration with multiple vlans. Ex : ...

For VLAN 105, configure only NAMED Standard and NAMED Extended ACLs, based on the following requirements:PCs in VLAN 105 only are permitted HTTP access to Web Server A and denied ALL other access to Web Server APCs in VLAN 105 are denied ALL         ...

Bimsara by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is my Simple configuration...Switch#sh runBuilding configuration... Current configuration : 1668 bytes!version 12.2(37)SE1no service timestamps log datetime msecno service timestamps debug datetime msecno service password-encryption!hostname Swi...

Manas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I have to create a named ACL to allow VLAN105 to access to NAT address pool,Using NAT overload on the pool,the NAT Pool public Address Range is 183.1.0.0/26the VLAN 105 network is 192.168.2.0/25i have attached the packet tracer file as w...

Bimsara by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How should I go about in preparing for the lab? (R & S)Any recommended bootcamps (UK), lab material for practice etc..?Would be grateful for experienced answers :-)I think I should start with a structured daily schedule. But then count out the time I...

I am working on a solution to block traffic between hosts on the same subnet/VLAN to prevent lateral workstation communications. In my virtual lab (VIRL), I tested configurations using access-list and vlan access-map on IOS switch and it worked fine....

raazans01 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm fairly new to this, so I apologise if the solution is obvious.I'm trying to get the two PCs in vlan10(green) to communicate with each other, however I'm not sure how to do this with a third multilayer switch between them. The multilayer swi...

help.jpg
Stuart D by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, My network environment is traditional 3 layers network, which is composed of Core, Aggregation and Edge.Core router is the place where we set gateway, and I also set Core's spanning tree priority with 8192 to make Core play as a root. Here is...

JaySu by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon,  I work for a company and we have a few Cisco WS-2950G-48-EI switches integrated into our network.  They are mainly used for monitoring servers/equipment/etc and also run a few things on our internal office network.  I am trying to fi...