Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm having trouble SSHing between my 6513E switches. I can SSH to them from my laptop but when trying to SSH from another cisco switch's CLI to the 6513E switches it times out. I turned off all ACLs on my vty to see if it was something with me...

Hello.I have a problem with the C3850 Switch OS upgrade.The model is WS-C3850-48T-S and we are looking to upgrade the software version from 03.07.05E to 16.12.07.03.07.05E is installed in Install mode.I entered the order of the commands below to proc...

Hi, I have a issue with a vendor where they say there are packet drops between some of their devices and a server. I have 5 Cameras streaming uncompressed packets to a server at 500mbit/s each. I cannot see any QoS drops or interface errors on the in...

We are locked out of one of our CBS220 48-port switches.  We've done a factory reset, which "works" - but the first-time login obviously demands setting a new non-default password, which then fails to allow access.  We've been through this loop a few...

Hello How can i configure the filename on an dhcp server what filename the router should look at the tftp server? The dhcp option 66 only sends the ip of the tftp sever so the router looks at  %Error opening tftp://192.168.1.30/router-confg (No such ...

Hello,We recently had one of our ASR1001 router getting reoladed automatically. The show version command output shows the last reload reason as LocalSoft.Uptime for this control processor is 2 hours, 31 minutesSystem returned to ROM by reload at 10:1...

wipronitin by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes