Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am tying to sync my nexus with ntp server. I am able to reach ntp server and also through management vrf but its not syncing.Not sure if below config is ok or need to add any for nexus 5672Do it also need to enable feature NTP or is it enabled by...

MCCIE by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have problem with POE+ negotiation. I have WS-C2960X-48FPS-L and several POE+ devices (AMX N2412A encoders, BSS-Audio BLU-50 etc.). When I connect them to the port they power on but only with 15.4W, I guess so they doesn't work, obviously. They...

Hi Experts ,4507 R switch ---- FW...Actually Vlans are defined on Nortel FW and servers are connetcted on 4507 R switch.I know that show mac-address-table | in mac address will show the port details on which server is connected..But in this scenario ...

smothuku by Level 7
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Should the USB Console drivers work with Windows 8 64-bit?  I've installed the WIn 64-bit drivers and when I plug in a USB console cable I can see in Device Manager it attempting to create an endless number of COM ports?  Thanks.

dbooth by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,     Using WS-C3850-48T,  03.06.08E,    We are having MGMT VRF via mgmt interface which is Gig0/0.  Everything ist working fine: Telnet, HTTP, SSH ... but SNMP still doesn´t work.   Why ?   What is your solution ?        

fsarisac by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, everyone!it seems that RSTP doesn't care to timers like max_age or forwarding when there is no STP device in a network. The below link approves this:https://community.cisco.com/t5/switching/msg-age-and-max-age-in-rstp/td-p/2251614 So there is no ...

azi123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all, as we inherited a 4510 from the previous company i am trying to hard/factory reset it i am trying to follow this guide but im getting stuck https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/switches/catalyst-4000-series-switches/21229-pswdrec-cat400...

hii bought some Cisco switches , but on the website, not coverage, what dose this mean? is the devise original or not ?

hi all, i have another 4510 the other one wont let boot up in 2142 mode so i cant reset the password but this switch it has already been flattened :) basically everytime i turn it off/on from the plugs or even enter the command #reset in Ios it start...

Hi,I have Cisco ISR 890 series (System image file is "c800-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-3.M9.bin".).I noticed recently that it started to "down" the interface GE8. GE8 is the WAN port and using DHCP. I have checked the interface for the Admin Shutdown (did...

amh4y0001 by Level 3
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes