Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two separate Cisco 9500 stacks, in different MDFs and servicing different IDFs. Each MDF will have own router, so connecting Cores via Layer 3 and have all Vlan SVIs with hsrp. When configuring stackwise, do I have to use a different domain nu...

Dear All, I am trying to configure netflow version 5 on N7700 switch using F3 module, the below error:   record Monitor_RecordWarning: Some fields can not be exported because they require Version  9   what does mean?   Thanks

Steev112 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm learning Cisco at the moment and have looked at the DHCP configuration. Mostly is makes sense. However, I dont understand the motivation for: ip dhcp excluded-address x.x.x.x y.y.y.y being part of the global configuration and not part of a...

kazza by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

need to change the port ALT in my ring topology using rep     I need to change my ring topology using rep.   Problem with dhcp in client's ring structure client has a ring topology client has a ring topology, when we disconnect one side of t...

Hello Guys, @paul driver  @Joseph W. Doherty  @Reza Sharifi @Deepak Kumar  @Georg Pauwen @Leo Laohoo   I have some confusions about load-balancing with etherchannels,   what are options to do load balancing ? how to decide the right method for best r...

ITexpert by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have entered the below configuration on my cisco router for collecting netflow information.   R1(config)#ip flow-export destination 192.168.30.134 R1(config)#ip flow-export version 9 R1(config)#interface f0/0 R1(config-if)#ip flow egress R1(confi...

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As title explains, I am not able to change the confreg in rommon to 0x2102 by issuing: rommon 5 >confreg 0x2102usage: confreg When I issue confreg, I am trying all sorts of options and am always booting in 0x0101 or 0x0142.  How do I change the confi...

Hi ALL, I need an help to find a problem in my network configuration. I have a Vodafone Router that manages both IP phones and LAN traffic for PC. Original configuration had one switch SG200 and I had to had another unit because I had not enough LAN ...

franzdib by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a VIRL simulation I have two IOSvL2 switches connected together. Each switch has a VLAN 101 interface, and the ports they are connected to each other on are access ports. If I change the VLAN 101 to primary private, they lose the ability to connec...

deleteme.3.png deleteme.3.cfg.png

Hello  Guys:    @Peter Paluch @Jon Marshall  @Joseph W. Doherty @Richard Burts   Does voice vlan is on different vlan database or it is same vlan database  ?   what does trusted or untrusted  port means ?   Thanks

ITexpert by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card