Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I probably exagerating, but I just want to confirm   we have 2 6500 boxes (one SUP each) not in VSS just independent boxes with firewall service modules on each box we have only updagraded the secondary box and we verified asa failover is in plac...

Hi guys,   As the title says, I have an issue backing up my 6880 switch. I get the following error:   Fetch VLAN UnknownHANDLER_ERRORHandler Error com.cisco.ifm.customPalHandler.palHandler. Command failedERROR_HANDLER_ERROR Running the followind IOS...

walwar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Other than what is in the QOS SRND, does anyone have any working Scavenger Class examples?The SRND states to include in this class peer-to-peer media sharing apps like KaZaa, Morpheaus, etc, gaming apps, and entertainment video, but it gives no worki...

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   During initial boot up of the switch after joining to STACT i saw that the state is "Version Mismatch" then after the reboot - i wasn't able to see the switch anymore. so i disconnected to stack connection and after that i reboot the switch and...

Resolved! Jumbo Frames

Dear all, I would like to know Jumbo frame.I know Jumbo frame is use for connection sensitive application or the applications need massive data input and output.it MTU is more 1500 and less 9000 .I know that. I want to know benifit of using jumbo fra...

UCrypto by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi could you please help me on following (very sorry about my english).   Kindly refer attached network topology. currently we are in the process of implementing our DR Datacenter, (our DR site is installed on local internet service provider (ISP) pr...

Dear Team,   I am unable to upgrade my cisco switch image & getting below error. Also from same tftp i am able to upgrade WLC imagealso able to take backups & everything but not able to upgarde image. ICMP ping  is good between user machine & TFTP se...

yogesh1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   We wanted to implement  NAT  configuration on Nexus 9k.  We have some queries regarding this configuration.   Private ip : 10.10.20.x/24 public IP: 43.88.64.x   1> Nexus 9k will support or not for nat configuration. 2>Can we use hsrp virua...

WS-C2960S-24TS-L keeps randomly rebooting    I ran the following commands and these are the output.Can someone please advise.   Thanks in advance   29SW01#show postStored system POST messages: Switch 1--------- POST: MA BIST : Begin***ERR: S88G FC 1 ...

DOSIOCD by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I was wondering if anyone would like to give an opinion on using refurbished Cisco kit in production? (As opposed to using it in training labs!)I'm being faced with the situation that my budget is being cut for some projects - I still need ...