Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All I have just upgraded some Cisco 3850-24T-S switches in a stack from an old version of code to version to 3.06.06 I ran the software install command and all went well until reboot. I had to visit the site and found they were not booting.   I am...

Hi Everyone,   Here is setup    R1---internal router----Ospf------Cisco3750--------vlan  148-------Cisco ASA-----Internet R2---internal router ---Ospf------Cisco 3750-------vlan  148--------Cisco ASA-----Internet    Cisco 3750 has OSPF nei ship with ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I’m having an ASA 5505 and I’ve added a Deny rule in the outside_access_in group which block a group of IPs to reach my ASA and internal network. My ASA was connected to the ISP Directly, now the ISP changed the modem and I had install a new rout...

ledaouk by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to enable sequence numbers on a GRE interface. Right now when I show interface Tun0 I see this:   Tunnel protocol/transport GRE/IP    Key disabled, sequencing disabled    Checksumming of packets disabled According to every online documentation...

jusschwa by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When this says Last Reset From Reload, on the Show Version. Does this mean someone actually typed in Reload from the console? We had a catalyst 4500 reboot last week, and we are not sure why. We are trying to figure out how this rebooted.

aray69 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Thank you for your help...    Having trouble setting this new switch up. Our environment is all 2960X's to Brocade MLXe cores.  At first i had a frustrating single-mode fiber cleaning issue - got that figured out. Now, I find this issue with my links...

Hi,   Please check below let me know why booting stops at there...   It doesn't continue.   Booting stops at "Compiled Fri 26-Mar-10 09:14 by prod_rel_team" and nothing happens.   Please tell me a solution   Using driver version 1 for media type 1 Ba...

Hi all,   I am unable to log in to my cisco switch 2960. because it stops at a point while booting. It doesn't appear Prompt.   Using driver version 1 for media type 1 Base ethernet MAC Address: ec:c8:82:12:29:80 Xmodem file system is available. The ...

Hi All,I have a problem when attempting to access the console port of my Cisco 3560E switches. When I attach a console cable and using my terminal client (PuTTY), I get no response from the console. If I use the same settings, cable, etc on my 2960G ...

Hello Guys,   I have two core switches 6504E connected with each other by two 10 gigabit SFP ports. Each access layer switch is connected to both these switches By SFP ports.  I have some confusions : 1. If I successfully configure the VSS on my core...

ITexpert by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   we are running Auto QoS Trust DSCP on our uplinks on our switch to our routers. I am noticing at certain remote sites we are getting a ton of drops on the default Queue. Our uplinks are never saturated at these sites and users are complainin...

joe.fodor by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes