Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, Just need some clarification on the stack reelection on Cisco 3850 Switch let say I have 4 switches in a stack ring. Switch 1(active) - Priority 15 Switch 2(standby) - Priority 14 Switch 3(member) - Priority 13 Switch 4 (member) - Priorit...

We have a 3850 switch running version 03.07.04E that is reporting high CPU caused by "EPC WS Pkt Send p"  I have been trying to figure out what could be causing the Embedded Packet Capture to cause high CPU but am not having any luck.  Anyone seen th...

Resolved! Router on stick

I was trying to configure routeron stick. 1) I configured sub interfaces on Router and assign  IP address 1) I configured switch 1 as VTP server and made 3 uplink ports as Trunk , also created 4 Vlans   Problem : Vlans are showing on Switch 1 only no...

saurabhkr by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are planning to purchase cisco 9500 (C9500-16X-2Q-A: Catalyst 9500 16-port 10G, 2-port 40G switch) as a core switch (2 qty) and cisco 9300 (C9300-48P-E: Catalyst 9300 48-port PoE+) as a access switch (2 qty).   kindly help me to understand abo...

Hi, we are planning to go with Cisco ISE VM appliance (our distributor prepared bill of material is mentioned below) for 100 endpoints. as per my understanding its a virtual machine and can able to install on vmware or hyper-v platform.   R-ISE-VM-K...

Hi, i have two  switch connected each other with a trunk. the first switch has ip 192.168.1.11 and the secondo 192.168.1.13.   The first switch has two trunk, one connected to the core and one connected to the second switch. The second switch has onl...

LN80 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a qnx computer with a Broadcom fiber card (1000 baseSX full duplex) connected to a C3850. The light on the switch port only flashes for a couple of minutes after rebooting the qnx computer, after that it stays off. I tried two ports and I ...

NetwkP by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All I a having a difficult time with what I thought would be a fairly simple set up but has stumped my limited knowledge.  I am including show command files for my running configuration as well as for ping results from both the router and switc...

lactoz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community Team,   I see log message in Cisco 9300-24-TA switch (with Network Advantage and Cisco DNA advantage subscription) sometimes and at the same time there is loss of connectivity with IPv4 or IPv6. Users are able to connect/ping to gateway...

Hello everyone  I have an issue  that PRTG not  read traffic for vlan in nexus  it stay to zero value when i        sh interface vlan 73 counters --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Port InOctets InUcastPkt...