Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Catalyst 3650 switch running 16.3 code, and I want to edit the system-cpp-policy that is attached to the control-plane by default   Because of a security advisory, I need to drop udp 18999 traffic on the switch.   So I created a class-map fo...

Hello,   i have the following scenario:   i have multiple CISCO Catalyst switches (2960-X). Switches are connected with trunks, we have multiple VLANs configured.   Additional switch (core) Layer3 is configured for routing between VLANs and security ...

Hi Guy's Hope you are all well. Please can I ask you for advice and any warnings you might have for me to be aware of.   I have 7 Cisco Catalyst 3750G switches configured using StackWise. We make use of Vlans, Spanning Tree and have Port-channels con...

Hello, my question is about SPAN in local switch.My example is with 24 gigabits Cisco switch! To port gi0/1 is connected Server!I want to see all traffic  in port gi0/1 in port gi0/2.I run two commands:monitor session 1 source interface gi0/1 bothmon...

Hello guys    i need your help to find a way to see if my switch is dropping any packets  bigger than 1500 bytes..The scenario is like thisRouter>>>>>>Switch(3750)>>>>>RouterFrom router to router i can ping with  byte size of 1500.. Any packets bigge...

Resolved! Dual-sup design

Dears,   I'm very confused regarding dual sup design, I read a lot of documents regarding Dual sup design i know that we can setup sups as "SSO || RPR" mode, Just i want to confirm if All ports in both sups will forward traffics OR just ports in the ...