Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys    i need your help to find a way to see if my switch is dropping any packets  bigger than 1500 bytes..The scenario is like thisRouter>>>>>>Switch(3750)>>>>>RouterFrom router to router i can ping with  byte size of 1500.. Any packets bigge...

Resolved! Dual-sup design

Dears,   I'm very confused regarding dual sup design, I read a lot of documents regarding Dual sup design i know that we can setup sups as "SSO || RPR" mode, Just i want to confirm if All ports in both sups will forward traffics OR just ports in the ...

Hi,   On my Cisco C891F, I'm trying to bridge between a sub interface and a physical port (configured with an access vlan 401) as represented in the bellow diagram :     LAN 1 ----- > Port G7 ( vlan401 Untagged) - C891F-01 - Port G8.401 <------ > Por...

CiscoMen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.   We got 1x c6509-E and 1x 68707XL. Both switches used Supervisor Engine 2T 10GE ,  VS-SUP2T-10G 5 ports as follows:   C6509-E sho module Mod Ports Card Type                                                      Model               --- ----- -----...

I have installed OpenFlow Plug-in on Cisco WS-C3850-24T successfully. When I activated it, it comes with:  *Apr 6 04:21:55.208: %ONEP_BASE-6-SS_ENABLED: ONEP: Service set Base was enabled by Default*Apr 6 04:24:05.398: %VMAN-3-START_FAILED: 1 vman: V...

Do I have to download any PAK files or do anything else to get my 2960S' upgraded to 15.2(2)E8 to fix the smart install DOS bug?  My 2960s are running c2960s-universalk9-mz.   Can I expect some errors in the config due to certain setting in the cli b...

dmooreami by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I may not understand how to change a password correctly.   When I log into the switch (both telnet and console cable) it gives me the following:   telnet x.x.x.x (or plug in via console)   password: fakepasswordhere enable password fakepassword#2here...

Will the C2960-C support static routes?  I have enabled sdm prefer lanbase-routing and reloaded.  The switch will not accept the command "ip routing" after a reload.  I did a show sdm prefer and the lanbase template is shown.Licens...