Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! AAA Config

So I just want to be sure of the "line enable" at the end of this config. Is it really necessary?   aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ local line enable

I have two older layer 2 Cisco 2960's that I am attempting to get to talk to each other but having difficulties. The median between them is an old wireless access point/antenna that is acting like a bridge and should just be passing traffic. Building...

rbanse by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Team,   As i am having cisco 7906 router running with below version "c7600rsp72043-advipservicesk9-mz.122-33.SRE9.bin" where iam observing the below error. " %EARL_L2_ASIC-SP-4-DBUS_HDR_ERR: EARL L2 ASIC #0: Dbus Hdr. Error occurred. Ctrl1 0xB88D0...

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We currently have a port configured for dot1x authentication ( dynamic VLAN assignment and multidomain mode )   interface GigabitEthernet2/0/4 switchport access vlan 168 switchport mode access switchport voice vlan 600 no logging event link-sta...

Gents i have 200 switches in my datacentre and i need to update configuration on each switch as vlans are changing our design is core and access.  Most of the configuration will remain the same only configuration for vlans is changing. I have come up...

I have a switch running vtp server that I have set to version 2. The other switches are vtp clients which I wanted also to set to version 2 but I got the message "cannot modify version in VTP client mode unless the system is in VTP version3" "Sh vtp ...

bagatel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a Primary Router (ADSL) with a Cisco RV130W connected to it. the connection is from the LAN port on primary to WAN port on the VPN Router. machines behind the VPN Router can ping and Remote Desktop to machines on the Primary router....

router.png router2.PNG
thekooman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there   We're trying to set up a "simple" network using two switches, isolating the traffic to a some of the ports on each switch. I've got two pairs of copper/fiber ports on an SG300 (with each pair of ports in access mode tied to a specific vlan...

cwgt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,   I dont have any experience with Cisco switch so hoping some of  you can guide me here.   My current enviro is running on netgear switch which Im replacing it with cisco sg550x.   I have purchased the switch and connected it to my exiti...

JT45 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone I'm studying for 300-115 . Here are some questions. Could you help me to answer them please?   1-Which two limitations of LOCAL SPAN are true ? (Choose Two)A. The source and destination ports must reside in the same switch or switch st...