Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm having an issue with several switches that were previously deployed with 2 power supplies per switch. I have since re-purposed these switches and I'm only running them with 1 power supply but the switch keeps displaying the amber light and throwi...

AdamF1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have the following lab setup and I am having an issue getting the Core/Dis Switch to ping the ISP router. I've attached an image of the lab and below is the output for the router and cor/dis switch.   I have ospf enabled on both R1 and Core and ...

leinad427 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   I would like to connect two small office locations (A and B) with 5-5 users and I would like to set up some kind of VPN solution between these sites. Is it possible these sites to have separate internet access? So I wouldn't like e.g. tunn...

topology.jpg
Wolfi by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a SG200-50 Smart switch attached to a Netgear router.  Currently only 12 ports are being used on the switch.  I'm experiencing severe packet loss (up to 30%) while trying to ping a server when I'm plugged into the switch.  I've tried different...

I was wondering what the recommended procedures are on a SPAN session that is currently not being used.  For example a SPAN session for a VLAN, when done troubleshooting, is it recommended to delete the SPAN or is it ok to leave it, in the event simi...

emcclend by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I went through an issue earlier this year on a 3850 stack where we were trying to enable jumbo frames on a single L2 VLAN for a UCS environment connected via port channel to upstream switches. If the interfaces are both on the same UCS FI, jumbo work...

Hello,   I'm hoping someone may be able to help. I've deployed Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.2 into my environement. I'm currently using this for some RBAC Access for our helpdesk. We would like the ability for them to add voice VLAN's to ports for th...

Hi All,   My office have one primary link and one secondary Link, But while we are getting report for link utilization from solar wind we are finding that both primary and secondary link are utilized, Primary link is ok for me, But sometime secondary...

guestme by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how i will deney/access specific ip range in my network?for example172.16.0.0/16 is using in my network but my requrement is i have to allow only 172.16.0.0 to 172.16.2.0/16 and other ip should not work in my network. Then how i will configure in cis...

We're using a few Nexus 3048 switches in production.  Authentication is set up with Radius on 2008R2.  The config shows as following:   aaa group server radius ACRRadiusaaa authentication login default group ACRRadius local   With a local account set...