Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HI Team,  we have WS-C2950C-24 10/100 ports with 2 100BASE-FX   suddenly this switch is got faulty and we are going to replacing for following switch Catalyst 2960 24 10/100 + 2T/SFP .. My doubt is c2950 fx module will support for 2960 2t.sfp.. Pleas...

Hey all,   We have Cisco ASA connected to l3, l2 switches, Radware. We have DHCP, DNS enabled from Active Directory.   From past one week, many websites don't respond to and after refreshing it instantly it loads but it takes time. Also while resolvi...

Hello All,    I am at a cross roads after reading everything about NAT, and wondering why once I enable source nat overlaod to my egress (also my bgp peer)  interface on my ISR router the BGP adjacency Breaks. I thought only traffic sourced from my n...

Tyson87 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cpu 100% on 3850

Hi All It appears we have hit an issue with our 3850s running an old version of code, the fed process seems to be maxing out the CPU. Can anyone tell me if this will have any impact when forwarding traffic? As forwarding is done in hardware I would e...

Hi,   I have a question about route manipulation in OSPF. See below info / sample topology.   - The connection between router A and B is a Gigabit Ethernet Connection and is in Area 0 of OSPF 93 process. - Between Router A and C i have a IPSEC over G...

sample topo.jpeg
jpdeboer1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, My post concerns the new technology Stackwise-Virtual on 3850-XS-E. I didn't find a lot of informations appart these informations:- It's only compatible with version Denali 16.3.3.- It works only on 2x 3850 and no more.- We have to configure S...

Xavillon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I have to download IOS updates over http, I find that they always seem to pause. The progress indicators stop and if I don't press a key in my cli session they just stay there. As long as I press a key and monitor the pauses it does eventually c...

I'm having an weird issue with my 7K nexus switches.  Started sometime ago, I can't suddenly ping some servers.  They are out for a minute or two and comes back.  I know servers are online.  Here is what I found.  When this happens, I can ping those ...

Peter Kim by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all   I'm creating a Point to Point link between two Nexus Domains.  I have done the following and it works, but is this correct or are there potential issues with this.   I'm passing this Vlan off through another pair of switches in a vpc domain,...

Which statement about VLAN configuration is true? A. The switch must be in VTP server or transparent mode before you can configure a VLANB. The switch must be in config-vlan mode before you configure an extended VLANC. Dynamic inter-VLAN routing is s...

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In router on stick , I face a problem is that when I create two sub-interfaces with two different networks each for a specified VLAN, the devices in those VLANs although they are in different VLANs and subnets, they can see each. I don't know why, if...

55555.PNG 111111111.PNG

I have configured a voice and data vlan on a catalyst 3750.  The 3750 came with only ipbase ios.  This means that i cannot do ip routing at the switch so i cannot route between the voice and data vlan's there.  Is routing between the voice and data v...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes