Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hardware: C3850Version: 16.12----I appreciate any ideas or insight you all have to offer. Many thanks in advance! I can certainly provide more information if needed, I think I've covered the necessities below.I'm attempting to configure Device-Tracki...

Dear community,Kindly requesting for explanation of the following output on an physical interface facing the service provider g0/1int g0/1(wan)30 second input rate 5570000 bits/sec, 1223 packets/sec30 second output rate 2079000 bits/sec, 758 packets/...

isaaco001 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone!I'm very new to networking, although I've been addicted to learning more ever since I started working in the field. I've been securing my network to the best of my ability between a combination of youtube, CCNA books, reddit, Meraki su...

I would like to get help on this issue..In my company infrastructure , we have deployed ruckus AP that is connected to the cisco switch model WS-C2960X-48FPD-L. We have been noticing that some of the ports from the switch reboots randomly for the pas...

sharinee by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We would like to purchase a cisco switch which need to be under TAA compliance. Please provide the TAA compliant statement (document), if the below mentionedCisco IB-C9300-48T-A and IB-C9300-24T-A is under Trade Agreements Act (TAA) compliance.

1. If I have already put this command: "switchport general pvid 200" , then why is the command "switchport general allowed vlan add 200 untagged" necessary?2. If vlan 200 is the management vlan of the AP, should I put the vlan as a tagged or untagged...

Iloveyou by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently upgrades our catalyst 2960x-48FPD-L switches from 152-2.E1 to 152-7.E7 as requested from our VoIP provider.  For the most part, all upgrades went well.  However, we have two switches that didn't seem to take.  In both instances, they were...

cerickson by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way of creating a software loopback on ethernet ports on a Cisco switch?  There used to be on older WAN interfaces so you could perform loopback testing (e.g. testing a fibre link with a tester on the remote end.) I'm NOT referring to lo...