Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Just to confirm : With Pagp the max number ports to form an Etherchannel should be 8 and with Lacp 16 (where 8 are active and the other 8 will be acting as backup ports) However, in Packet Tracer it is possible to configure a port channel with no num...

Piwo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

attached is a .pkt changed to a .jpg. The PCs on both 192.168.1.x  and 192.168.2.x networks can ping each other fine. When I remove the link missing in the attached .pkt (packet tracer) the network isn't converging. Troubleshooting done so far- trace...

steeilers by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've been searching the web and forums for awhile and cannot seem to find the answer to my questions regarding this topic. It seems there is a wide variety of opinions out there and was hoping someone could clear up my confusion.To start I'm ta...

dcanady55 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have to create a vpc domain comprising of 2 x Cisco N93108TC-EX. For the peer-link I intend to use a port-channel comprising of 2x40-G QSFP links on both the devices. For the keep-alive I wanted to request advise on the following please:1) I...

aghufran by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like your assistance with a scenario I'm currently working on. We have a corporate network where all servers and clients are connected to the same subnet. This one is 192.168.100.0/24.Switches are connected to a different subnet, 192.168.99.0...

OddyAten by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii have a big issue with a 870 router.It doesn't boot anymore even to romon mode.on consol it show some strange characters and then hangs.I attached an image with what it looks like.Is there any hope recovering it ? Thank you