Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am seeing a strange issue on my network and I suspect that it could be uncast flooding. We have a Server that is being used for imaging of machines. The problem is that the traffic is appearing on access switches where there is no client and it is ...

S891 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Support Community, Can you please confirm if you can multiple OSPF processes on a single router. One OSPF process with MD-5 authentication and 1 OSPF process without any authentication. Can you please let me know if there would be any caveats ...

rushabhsha by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are the options for deploying 2x Cat9500 in the CORE as one virtual unit, i.e. is some form of VSS/VPC available ?  Stack two together?thanks.

khmeade by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've seen some online command references documents that explicitly say how to create an object group for hosts/ports to be part of an ACL. However, the command "object-group" isn't available on my 5K platform. I'm running a Nexus 56128, version 7.1(4...

aweise by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an ADSL fiber optic line coming from my ISP, I do not want to use the router of my ISP, then what router cisco then I use please? Knowing that there will be 3 L2 switch cisco after, that I want to connect to router by fiber optic  thank ...

jarode fox by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey everyone, i have trouble when i want to connect ezvpn to my palo alto, i have setting my paloalto properly, but i dont know, does my router have support to connect my paloalto? when i connect to end device its working, but when i try to connect b...

johan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have noticed that our Cisco 2960-X switches have the IP Routing command. I was wondering how good of a layer 3 switch these are please? Does anyone use them as a Layer 3 switch at all please? Thanks

Dears, I have a 4331 routers and I need to inspect http traffic but I don't get the keyword http ,, as seen for imap,pop3,smtp as per the screenshot attached which were seen in 2800 and 2900 series. please find the attached screenshot. below are the ...

Hi Team, Please find attached layout I have 100,200,300,400 VLAN on SG500X L3 switch  On SG300 Switch on L2 Mode All VLAN replicate on L2 Switch nOw all VLAN communicate each other. Please Guide :- I want to set all VLAN didnot communicate each other...

sachinc01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! user and password

I have a catalyst 2960 series, ws-c2960-48tt-l with a bad image. I upload  an image from the cisco website c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-55.SE11.bin. When boot require user and password. Can't login Regards

vtupou by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes