Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I have created VLAN and assigned the ports. Please tell me is it possible if i want to assign randomly ports to the VLAN.  for example ! i have one switch with 24 ports. I have create vlan 200 and now i want to assign port number 2,4,8,10,12,14...

nnn_sss22 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 2431 16fxs

Hello, Is the cisco 2431 no longer going to have any firmware updates? It looks like the last time was March 25th 2015. So I suppose that would it is not secure as it's been more than 2 years without an update. Is this true? Brendon

bfeole001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, W is my primary siteB is my DR site Could someone check this one for me please? ip route 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 192.168.180.1 track 11                                                   site Bip route 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 192.168.180.199 255 track 1...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  this is my first time to post here that is why i don't know how to start. we have H.Q and remote site they are connected through isp mpls. And exchange route via bgp. The problem is that one of the subnets in our remote site is not reachable in ...

darvin_16 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Please tell me something about MDI-X. by default switch perform function full duplex. Please tell me on which case we set half duplex port? and on which case we decrease the port speed? thanks Regards 

nnn_sss22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

QOS for traffic going outside the router is straight forward. You specify classes for your traffic and prioritize, shape and police; based on the classes. Ingress is a little confusing. Assuming I have 4/4mbps bandwidth available. I shape my traffic ...

Hi, I have a problem with two switch 3750X with IP SLA. Every day I see on the log the message that the IP SLA reachability is down "Jun  2 15:36:52.885: %TRACKING-5-STATE: 1 ip sla 1 reachability Up->Down" but when i set the "show ip sla statistics...

HOT HOT by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi community,we have a "double side" vPC connecting 2 pairs of Nexus 5548 switches across two racks in the same data center. the plan is to move the one rack to another data center 20 km away, but to keep the existing setup the same.present setup:   ...

Hi, I have a question regarding my layer 3 switch. Currently, the network works fine except that the layer 3 switch (which is Curly) cannot ping outside the management VLAN, and other devices cannot ping it. Moe can ping all devices fine. So, my que...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card