Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, could someone please give me an example of a basic ACL which controls outbound traffic from any typical WAN site i.e. an ACL allowing only outbound traffic to the internet, DNS, DHCP and blocking everything else. My LAN being 192.168.1.0/24My ...

Hi All,I have been asked to provide Mean time between failure stats as part of a solution presentation tomorrow and have found this on datasheets for all of the 2900 and 3800 series switches involved but the MTBF section on the Catalyst 6880 and 6807...

Hi, i have a big issue, when I try to have telnet access on the switch the switch reboot it self. do you help me this is the release software:  c2960x-universalk9-mz.150-2a.EX5.bin in the past i have found a cisco bug but i don't found again tha...

4mpirone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This may have been answered already but I can't find it with a google or forum search so here goes. I'm setting up a lab and have configured inter vlan routing on my 2 switches.  Everything is working fine until I hit the router. So I log into the ...

Jen by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a stack of 2 3750G and 2 3750X. I would like to replace the 3750G with 3750X. I would like the new switches to pick up the configuration as there will be no changes. Has anyone done this before and would like to share their experience?

Resolved! Booting Error

hi, I tried to upgrade IOS On 2960 but after selecting boot option  IOS then reload .. loading error. How can i reload the another IOS flashfs[0]: flashfs fsck took 11 seconds....done Initializing Flash.done.Loading "c2960s-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE10...

Hello, I am facing some issues when I try to open IR829 console using minicon. And how can I switch to "rommon-1" from "rommon-2" ? Please help me to overcome the issue as I am totally new with IR829. rommon-2> boot flash:/ir800-universalk9-mz.SPA.1...

susmukhe by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I am new to Nexus switches and so am not familiar with all its features. My company has a few regular 2960S layer 2 switches for connecting user PCs, printers, phones, etc to. Each category of device is put into a different vlan. For ...

pyuen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  Hoping someone can help me with our switch. We are new to the nexus series and don't know what we're doing. We have two PCs connected to ports 1 and 3 in vlan 50. Port 16 is a trunk connected to another switch, which has vlan 50 and a SVI on vla...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card