Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HI, As we know, BDP = Bandwidth x Delay (RTT). However, RTT is different from the perspective of protocol. For example, the following request/response pair can be used to measure the RTT. ICMP Request/Response TCP SYN, SYN ACKSMB Request/ResponseHTTP...

Hi, I have an issue on Cisco 2960 Switch I don't know if this is an issue or I just forget some configurations Scenario Topology: : DHCP Configuration on Router: ip dhcp pool VLAN5 network 5.5.5.0 255.255.255.0 default-router 5.5.5.254 interface ...

joseluis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  I am using packet tracer here  ,interface fa0/0 = 192.168.10.1/24 and interface fa0/1 is 172.16.10.1/16.  interface fa0/0 = 192.168.10.1/24 and interface fa0/1 is 172.16.10.1/16.  I didn't enabled routing even its pinging between the network....

jordan-jj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a WS-C2960X-48FPD-L switch recently appear a strange issue. Run for a while time the switch all of lights on. Connected telephone and printer network is disconnected. All PC network connection is ok. But if restart PC after this PC network is...

Benson.Qi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a single Nexus 7K (6.x) with only F2 modules and I would like to SPAN the same source interfaces and vlans to mulitple destination servers (interfaces).  When configuring SPAN to a single destination traffic gets replicated successfully but wh...

Hi All, I am looking forward to have ISE in my network. The biggest challenge for is my network is mixed with Cisco 3560 which is end-of-life and the new series of Cisco switches (3850). Can any one assist  to clarify that ISE  can use the old end-o...

We try to replace two 7206VXR Internet uplink Routers running IOS-12 (c7200-is-mz.123-6e.bin) by two 3925 Routers running IOS-15 . The problem we are facing is that ios 15 on 3925 does not learn/update all arp updates (i.e. about 5 out of 200 public ...

rczapek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am tasked with ensuring PCI compliance on computers that process credit card data.  I know I can use VLANs for segmenting them from the main network but should I allow all other vlans to access the new subnet? If I don't then file servers o...

Policy routing setup I am trying to see if I can prevent asymmetrical routing. Here is the setup: At a remote site there is a main L3 switch which does routing for three data vlans. This switch is attached to a couple of layer 2 switches and each lay...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have the above scenario ,  I wan't make use of both isp .But the problem is  ASA1 and ASA2   are in active standby mode . I can send the traffic to only one router at a time .  How is that possible ? .  2 ) If  I connect both ISP to  R1  , i...

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello I have the following topology,  2 NK7 as Layer3, and 4 NK5 as layer 2.  I have the vlan 30. I created a new vpc in the NK5 vpc 20, this vpc has 2 interface 1/1 - 1/2 (10gb each)  to this vpc I have a trunk that allows vlans 30, 100-500, when ...

Hi guys. We have a "Guest" Wireless Network with Standalone APs and we want to go out to the Internet without having access to the other internal Subnets-Networks. We also have an ASA and under that we have Distribution Layer Switches were happens al...