Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

When I wired directly to cisco 3750 switch, I am able to get download up to 200mbp with wireless controller 2504 with AP1702 I internet speed about 44mbps do you think I might have a misconfiguration some where I am newb trying to preparing for my C...

Hi guys I have NAT configuration on router, using two interfaces with " ip nat inside" and one interface " ip nat outside" Currently I can reach my destination with ICMP ( ping) and NAT is working fine. I¨m using NAT to communicate two Webservices, S...

JRGC by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a site to site 1gb Ethernet link no termination devices for Q-in-Q. How do I setup Q-in-Q on a pair of these devices so that all of our VLANs can pass through the link. I have found information on how to set it up if the service provider has ...

I check the  router A, it says bfd adjacency down, bgp session down, but when i use show int G1/0/3 (this interface is bgp neighbor connected), it doesn't show when this interface is down, is there any other command can show that when interface is do...

Hello All, Has anyone ever dealt with a BGP configuration where they configured Multi-homing along with two unique ASN's?   In this example Company "A" acquired company "B".  Company "B" also owns a public IP address space and ASN number.  Rather t...

geburns by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear  i have distributor switch WS-C4507R+E and SUP WS-X45-SUP7L-E and SFP WS-X4448-GB-SFP ... and status in  WS-X4448-GB-SFP red color ? what dose mean ?  also no software in chaises its give me romon1> mode ?? how i can retrieve ios software ? ...

btamim321 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card