Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone!I'm a trainee in networks, and i had an exercice of routing protocols and a static route OSPF, EIGRP , RIP, et Static. (I tried to do the redistribution between the LANs but it doesn't work for me, my ping command fails ), i tried to l...

Hello I have a Cisco CISCO1921/K9. I want to have this remote router measure packet loss back to my head office WAN interface 192.169.2.2. I will use PRTG SNMP monitor to read the results of the IP SLA from the Cisco. Could someone please help with a...

This morning the CPU usage rate of my Cisco 2811 was constantly 99% , which caused lots of packets lost. When I used the command "show process cpu sorted ", I was quite confused that I couldn't find the process which was wasting the CPU resource...

Qi Liu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, I have deployed cisco 3650, IE3000 and IE5000 switches on a customer site and everything was working fine till we connected our Rukus AP's to the cisco IE5000 switches. The AP's keep rebooting on that switch, When we connect the same swi...

Hi Everybody, I am running 2821 routers in my CCNP lab and I want to configure OSPFv3 with command, "router ospfv3 <as #>", but for some reason this command is not supported as shown below: R1(config)#router ? bgp Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) eigrp ...

Hi I had a 6503 (supervisor WS-SUP720-3B) switch suddenly crash/restart. When I logged onto the switch after it reloaded I found the reason for the reload: System image file is "sup-bootdisk:s72033-ipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI11.bin"Last reload rea...

Hello, if I run the command 'sh int counters errors' I see that port Gi0/13 is experiencing a lot of undersize packets. Will these packets be getting dropped ? and are they in the inbound or outbound direction ? Secondly, when I run the command sh in...

tedauction by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I always have been wondered how we have to choose what type of user switch based on company. I have seen some company using 3750 and other one using 2960 or 3850. What do we have to see in order to choose proper user switch based on company env...

ohforce55 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, My clients on the Computer VRF cannot receive DHCP. The clients can ping the DHCP server on the Server VRF. Doing a debug on the router for the DHCP packet, I receive this following output: *Mar 18 15:29:17.203: DHCPD: client's VPN is .*Mar 1...

Shawnw4401 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes