Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hey folks  i wanna add other module for 7600 that support 10 G traffic . now i have sup32 module with 8 G ports but i want to add other modules or slots to my  router so that i be able to use 10 G i need at least 2 ports  each one 10 G. here is inv...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wanting to setup a test IPTV setup. I have a rasberry pi running dvblast multicasting a channel to 10.255.0.9:2000. I have two other computers connected to the C2960-LANBASE-M Version 12.2?.  Problem is when I enable igmp snooping on my vlan multic...

Hi,   i have created small topology of OSPF and EIGRP and trying to redistribute route from EIGRP to OSPF and respectively, 1 - i successfully redistribute EIGRP route into OSPF all all EIGRP route showing in OSPF data base of router 0, but when i m...

We have a large number of Cisco C897VAMG-LTE routers that we can not monitor via prime.We get Unsupportet Cisco Device. When will the support of Prime for that model. /Lasse

sem7433 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I don't know where can i state my problem. I have cisco 5300xm and when connecting to it with consoleI recieve the following error : Restricted Rights LegendUse, duplication, or disclosure by the Government issubject to restrictions as set f...

I am deploying a new 2960 and the config needs to be similar to the other switches in the environment.  I noticed the other switches have the below command: crypto pki trustpoint TP-self-signed-938572645 enrollment selfsigned subject-name cn=IOS-Self...

clybumat1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes