Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all I'm looking for a bit of advise. Please see the attached network topology, I'm looking for opinions on the best configuration based on performance and security. I welcome any suggestions that the experts on the forum can provide to assist ...

info by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to convert over from using ACL/CBAC rules to Zone Based. I've looked a several examples and to just get the basics going seems simple enough, but I can't quite get things to work. I suspect there is some hangover from the CBAC confi...

nbaker011 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in need of a 10 Gbit Switch with around 24 SFP+ Ports and a minimum of 4 10GigBaseT Ports.  This is for connectivity to several EMC Devices and UCS Servers with SFP+ direct attach and some with 10GbitBaseT Copper Ports on our iSCSI SAN.  Unfortu...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, We have Cisco router 2911 and want to configure to allow a external VNC client to access the server using VNC on port 5901 TCP. The internal server is on VLAN 10 with IP address 10.1.1.15 and the IP address of our router interface G...

Hi, the below source IP subnets from DC router, however the same segment already they are using to connect the services with source static NAT. Please help how we can do it. Source IP : 10.6.0.0/16, 10.9.0.0/16 Destination IP: 10.150.156.72 Port 44...

Hello, I'm configuring Dynamic NAT with PAT on CISCO2811 : c2800nm-adventerprisek9_ivs_li-mz.151-4.M.bin Following my configuration : interface FastEthernet0/0 ip address 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.0 ip nat inside ip virtual-reassembly in duplex auto ...

ssambourg by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody i'm actually configuring a cisco acs server for an entreprise in other to implement the 802.x authentication on cisco switchport with  AD integrated what is done :      *integration of Active Diectory *Device port filtering *certific...

yeshuawen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Expert Community,                                    i am facing very strange issue from last 3 to 4 days and this issue is related to Avaya servers and due to this facing a lot of voice quality issues sometimes empty voice calls and sometimes dur...

Hi All, We have a 5-member Cisco 3750x switch stack. Our phone system management recently installed three third-party switches for their equipment and uplinked them to the stack. Phone switch1 port g25 – Cisco Gi5/0/23 Phone switch2 port g28 – Cisco...

Hi all,We have Cisco 3750-x switch with NPE image. I don't know why did customer bought this kind of image from previous system integrator, because we are not on Cisco list of countries that can't use non NPE images.Few days ago, we tried to implemen...

Hi Experts, I have purchased a VDC license for the nexus7700 which has dual supervisors. Do I have to copy the license to both supervisors and install it on both as well. Sup1: Switch# copy usb1://License_File.lic License_File.lic switch# install li...