Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello team, We are configuring ASR 920,Two ASR routers are connected via Fiber Module and cables. We created a Bridge domain 10 in ASR router.Created two instances 1 and 10.Instance1 for untaged vlan and Instance 10 for vlan 10. We connected Cisco SG...

Hi all, I have the error in subject, but I can see any log that tells me where the issue started, this is a Nexus 7000, is there any way I can find why the issue started? Thanks. 

Hi Two routers A and B are connected directly with ospf neighbor. The below is routerA config with ospf cost 10000. Do you think the routerB' interface which is connected to routerA also needs to have "ip ospf cost 10000"? Thank you interface Gigabi...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, on my routers and switches, I can run the command 'show snmp mib'. This returns all the human readable OID entries. But how do I find out their actual OID numerical values via the CLI. Can I do that, or do I have to refer to the official MIB t...

tedauction by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everybody I got a question regarding behavior on NAT on a 8.2 ASA version I got PAT going on for certain subnet nat(CORE) 3 access-list TEST global (inside) 3 10.1.3.10 Its working, but I need some traffic from that ACL to not be NATed so I...

fersherls by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have three switches, one is 3850, the other is 4500, the last is nexus 6004, I want to add speed 1000, duplex full under interface, do I need to reload to take effect for those three switches?

Mary by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I've been trying to troubleshoot why my fiber links between my two 4506 switches are in a down down state. This feels like a really silly post, as both hw-mod ports are showing down down, but that is what has me confused. I don't believe that...

Hi, I have a number of VMware hosts plugged into an 4500. They are using Etherchannels. Some of the guests use MS NLB set as multicast, I get the need for a static ARP and MAC entries and these have been added and all is well.  I need to migrate to a...

Hi,I am working with a Cisco Nexus C7010C chassis with 4 VDCs, using the default QoS policy maps, running 6.1(2) and I am trying to view the QoS statistics for particular interfaces. I have run a few show commands which you can see below but I am not...

John5mith by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes