Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone and Happy new year, Do you know of any software that helps you patch Cisco switches, routers, ASAs? An application which is like an asset management software, which informs you of any patches that Cisco has announced for your network ...

Hi, Im trying to configure VSS on Cisco 6840 Switch.  here are the commands i entered these commands  SW1(config)#switch virtual domain 10SW1(config-vs-domain)#switch 1SW1(config-vs-domain)#exitSW1(config)#SW1(config)#int port-channel 5SW1(config-if)...

Hi i am doing a IOS upgrade on cisco c860 router the image i am upgrading is c860vae-advsecurityk9-mz.154-3.M6a.bin but this image is crashing here is the logs. kindly please suggest what is causing the issue. below attachment is crashinfo

Hi, we have 50 sites connected via an MPLS network. Each site has 5 vlans: v1 - management (for network devices eg routers, switches, ap's etc)v100 - datav200 - data 2 (for specific devices)v300 - guest (isolated with ACL's on each router) vxxx - voi...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greeting, I have configure NAT on my Cisco 2651XM series router OS 12.2(8r). When I check the NAT table it only shows that UDP traffic is being routed nothing else. Any Ideas ? Building configuration... Current configuration : 1160 bytes!version 12...

Hello, We are planning to implementing VXLANs with NSX with Cisco nexus hardware. On the documentation of Cisco Line Cards the ones we have (F2) does not support VXLANs.   Does anyone know if Cisco VXLAN is the same as NSX VXLAN or this is different ...

martin.f by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Can i use supervisor 1 with f2 card? Right now i am using M1 with supervisor 1. Planning to replace M1 with F2, is there any problem with this when using Supervisor engine 1? Thank you.

martin.f by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There, I had a 9 port hwic-d-9esw installed in a 1941 router. I then needed to add some more Gigabit interfaces into the router and purchased a ehwic-4esg. They are both showing up in the inventory but i now only have access to the interfaces on t...

Hi All, What are all steps has to be follow, When perform change on IOS upgrade/downgrade for switch/router via remote access, in Where no one available at site to provide console access if something went wrong? * is cisco switch/router boot from sec...

Shivu b by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes