Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco 2901 router. I am facing booting issue with it.  Observations : 1. The SYS Led is blinking GREEN 2. I get two lines of junk output when i make a console connection through PUTTY software 3. No progress in the boot porces 4. Unable to i...

First off I would just like to thank anyone who can help me with this in advance.   And I would like to state that I am not very experienced with networking.  I took on this position for my company to fill the position because I am capable of learnin...

I have two switches and I'm trying to get a basic network working, for some reason ESW2 switch has configured as a layer 2 router. With a default route is not routing traffic properly to the layer 3 switch 3. The issue is between the layer 2 and the ...

Hi.. I have been running nexus 9396 switches in VPC, what I am seeing strange here is primary nexus switch has no option to set enable secret but this option is available on secondary nexus. I don't know what is problem here why I am not able to set ...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Nexus 5596 and Fex

Hello  I have a Nexus 5596 with 21 fex devices connected I know that this version can handle up to 24 Fex, I would like to now how I can check that memory , cpu are ok and not having a over processing for this device. thanks. 

Here is the brief setup: We have a device configured with one public IP address.This device has 2 modules and each module has its own mac-address and Ethernet interface.Both modules work as active standby units.If active module fails then standby mod...

S Kumar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Basically i have a bunch of hosts in diff vlans hanging off a switch going to a router then to another router and the same thing on the opposite end.  Host......switch.......router........router........switch....host Im doing some basic Vlan famili...

Gabe215 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have my client who has Huawei GH8040h router connecting with its LAN port with Cisco 3750 switch. On Cisco switch when I configure a port connecting with Huawei's LAN port the link is getting UP and running fine. However when I put that port in...

Hello everyone and Happy new year, Do you know of any software that helps you patch Cisco switches, routers, ASAs? An application which is like an asset management software, which informs you of any patches that Cisco has announced for your network ...