Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi. I am trying to figure out what switch and parts to buy for this configuration. I need 3 switches each with 10 ports @10Gb over Cat6e and I also want to connect this switch to my production 3750's. They are 48ports at1G with fiberchannel option ca...

an interface is well configured to be considered in an ospf process by the network statement.  TenGigabitEthernet8/3.3276 is up, line protocol is up Internet address is 10.203.55.50/30 Broadcast address is 255.255.255.255 router ospf 395 vrf OAM net...

I've got a bunch of SG300 Switches that are uplinked to a 2960s (some users need more ports at their desks than I have available ports at their desks). If someone has their pc plugged into the SG300 it seems every 24 hours they lose network access vi...

Was going to ask this in the wireless forum but I'm assuming this is more of a routing / switching question. I have an Aironet 1830 standalone Access Point I've gone through the wizard and configured 2 SSID networks each in their own VLAN. The guest...

Hi! During upgrade attempt on ME-3600X-24CX-M C03 we've lost flash. Is it a topic for RMA or could we do something with it? Switch#$xxxx@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/me360x_t-universalk9-tar.155-3.S3.tarCopy in progress...Cmifs[5]: 0 files, 1 directoriesmifs[5]:...

Shadow-82 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when I want to recover my 2960 switch in rommon mode with xmodem command, It shows me these errors. when I reset the switch, still shoes these errors:Unknown cmd: 1;2c1;2c[?1;21;2c[?1;21;2c[?1;2;21;2c[?1;2[switch: ?1;2c[?1;21;2c[?1;21;2cswitch: cckno...

Hi team, I am trying to apply an access list on a nexus 9k under int vlans I need to only allow IT_staff to communicate with test and visa versa but it is not working. I figured that the packet has to go both ways. How can i accomplish this. int v...

SystemsGM by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I have WS-C2960X-24TS-L  model and i can observe CPU utilization always remain more than 22% in all X model Switches.Currently It  carries 15.2(2)E3 IOS and to also I have uploaded latest IOS on it but Utilization never comes down. I have obser...

I was looking at switches that a customer could buy and the 2960-C looked to be a good pick, however looking at the documentation it states it cannot be upgraded. I was wondering if it meant that the IOS is not able to be updated, or does it mean th...