Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning (o; I have two broken 3750E here where switching and stacking won't work... also have them both in the online license tool.... Now the question....do they really have life-time support or not? What would be the cost to open an RMA and...

richard by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Below mentioned interface fa 0/48 has been configured as access port and its coonnected to cisco Router (10.69.12.1).only one link is connected from switch to router and there is no redundant link. My question is, switch fa 0/48 has been c...

Shivu b by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Am having some issues getting a route map and NAT working. I have 2 LAN's and a /27 block of public IP address. I need one LAN to use just one of the public IP address and the other LAN to use one of the public IP Address out of the assigned pool...

Im trying to setup an Aironet with 1 SSID (hidden) with VLAN tag 2 to serve some CCTV cameras and Im tearing my hair out getting it to work. Clients can connect to the wifi network OK but then cannot access anything on the LAN (they use a static IP ...

xrper by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, Thanks for reading. I'm finding a physical inf in UP/DOWN (Suspended) state.  Investigation shows a problem with our initial configuration and a clear fix: set 1/0/6 mode:trunk. interface GigabitEthernet1/0/5 description swuk602-po2 switchp...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! mls qos trust dscp

Hello, I understand you would use 'mls qos trust dscp' on a VoIP phone interface, but someone told me it should also be used on switch uplink ports. Is this because when the DSCP marked goes to leave the switch, it's DSCP markings will be ignored unl...

Good day everyone. I have the problem with high CPU consumption by IP Input process. I have tried to beat this by myself according to troubleshooting high CPU load guide and troubleshooting high CPU load caused by IP Input process guide as well, but ...

Sometimes Cisco Agent Desktop login out automatically . in Supervisor desktop shows reason CRS FAilure . Kindly help me in this where is problem

Resolved! DHCP Host Problem

I have created a DHCP server with a router. I then created a switch that connections to the router. I have two hosts that connect to the switch. The first host obtained an IP address via DHCP. The second host will not obtain an IP address via DHCP se...

eschubauer by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes