Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! NSSA vs Stub !?

hi, with this table,  so Stub area does not install anything above LSA3, instead it uses default route. essentially there is only LSA4 and LSA5 needed, this is because LSA7 is made specially for NSSA areas. in contrast, NSSA share some of this ope...

Hi I have SW-2960X (OS -15.2) configured to authenticate users through RADIUS server. I want to configure the authentication fail-open commands to grant users access to network if Radius server goes down. But the required commands (per to Documentati...

Hi,  I noticed that show inventory not showing DWDM-SFP10G-xx.xx transceivers with ITU channel of 20/25/30/35 in WS-C3750X-24T-L. Anyone also notices this issue and knows the reason? 3750X#show inv NAME: "1", DESCR: "WS-C3750X-24" PID: WS-C3750X-24T-...

wenzhkcom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know if this new setup will cause ANY type of reboot  or outage of the N7K or end-nodes? We have a pair of Nexus 7010 switches Sup-1 modules NX-OS 6.2  3 VDCs (admin, 2 other VDCs). We want to create the last available VDC as a test bed for...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i was upgrading my 3560G-24PS when one of them failed and would keep booting and then restarting , i have upgraded another exact same switch in the same rack with no issue but this one wont boot successfully from the new ios , i have to use rommon to...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a specific requirement in our railway network implementation to have a long Layer 2 network, 40 stations in a row, 2 switches per station. All these stations have multiple specific use case wireless access points hanging between them, in seri...

I have a number of 3560's mounted in industrial cabinets that have come end of life.  It looks like, following Cisco standard replacement guidelines, the equivalent recommended replacement is 3650 family, which is a real pizza-box and would take an e...

Hi all! It is possible to stop software rollback after a reboot switches (I have 4 stack switches) I accidentally hit "enter" key when I write software rollback, but I don't want it. When switch finish this command, ask me if I want to reload but I h...

mikiNet by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes