Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

i got gollowing err in sh log of routerMay 9 13:39:42.441 PDT: %SPANTREE-SP-2-BLOCK_BPDUGUARD: Received BPDU on port FastEthernet4/21 with BPDU Guard enabled. Disabling port.May 9 13:39:42.441 PDT: %PM-SP-4-ERR_DISABLE: bpduguard error detected on ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the IOS version recommendation for this box as and MPLS P router with the four or eight 10g port module? I'm thinking advanced services, but not sure what version.Thinking of using this to replace some bulky 6500s that work great with OSPF/BF...

kushh8 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi there,I'am looking for a switch to test PXE Boot and VLANs at home using iVentoy on my Windows PC to serve ISOs for installation on other devices over LAN. I was considering the Netgear GS305E but unsure if it supports PXE Boot. I could not find i...

Lennard W by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i'm trying to upgrade a cisco 3850 switch from IOS-XE 3.x to 16.6.x.i chose 16.6 so it's not smart license enabled.just would like to ask if anyone had the experience to upgrade directly from 3.x to 16.x? any caveats?3850#software install file ?fl...

Hello, Can anyone confirm me, if the new GLC-TE 1GE SFPs run well with 1000Mbit in a SFP+ port on the 4500-X? I don't see this SFP listed in the SFP compatibility matrix, which seems to be strange as the GLC-T is supported on the 4500-X (with both 10...

I'm trying to enable feature mpls ldp and the OS (9.3) doesn't recognize it. Is there an OS version that does or is that not available on a 9K. Googling hasn't been helpful.I don't exactly know how to set up MPLS static between LDP talkers where the ...

troxad by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco community members,I'm a student currently studying and learning about networks fundamentals so basically a beginner and would like some help or advise on my mini activity. Allow me to put up a screenshot of the activity.The activity needs to...

Screen_1.jpg
Ch Teo by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Define Trunk

Dear All,We recently bought 5 Cisco C9200 switches, and we configured them as a stack. My question is, is there a different command for trunking when the switch is configured in stack mode? I want to configure the uplink port (Active Switch) as a tru...

lynneshri by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes