Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,my customer has a lot of WS-C2960XR-24PS-I  (15.0(2)EX4) 24 and 48 Port switches, some are in a stacks, others not. All have 2 Powersupplies.(each 640 Watt)Now he notice this message every 5 minutes, but not on all switches.Looking at the swit...

Hello Dears, On the Cisco Catalyst 2960-XR models that support 10 Gigabit SFP+ modules (per exemplo: 2960XR-24TD-I), the 2 uplink SFP+ ports are dual speed, in other words, the ports support transmission rates at 1G/10G? Thank you! Regards, Allys...

apereira3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We currently have a stack of 4 2960x series switches and we are expanding to the other side of our building. So we purchased another 2960 switch to put on the other end. I would like to copy the configuration from member 2 of the stack and pl...

roy_hayes by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a c1941 isr that restarts into rommon mode upon every restart.  Verified that the config register is set for 0x2102.  When it boots to rommon.  I've set the configuration register as 2102 in rommon mode(confreg 0x2102)then loaded the active(an...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Will the commands below prevent an end device like a computer or voip phone broadcasting unwanted ipv6 traffic to LAN? We don't run ipv6 in our network and had an issue before wherein one of our access switches was getting lots of ipv6 traffic fr...

Hello, I have two switches WS-C3750G-24TS and i had an interlink between them through a port channel containing both ports g1/0/23 and 24. Then all of a sudden when i noticed the interlink was status down and protocol down. I have shutdown and no shu...

jpozo0001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to configure 5921 router to work with dlep simulator (https://sourceforge.net/projects/dleptools/). I have two routers 5921 and two dlep simulators on lan. Using dlep 1.0 version in router. I follow instructions from Software Confi...

Hi experts, in my understanding if I configure an MTU on an interface, incoming/outgoing packets that are bigger then MTU are discarded. This limit applies to both originated by router, terminating on router and routed traffic.  What I didn't underst...

e.ciollaro by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Netflow on C3750X

Hi guys,  I am trying to configure my C3750X(ip base) switch to send the netflow ingress and egress on uplink to a netflow collector.  My switch model is WS-C3750X-48PF-S and the module I am using is C3KX-NM-10G  So far below is my configuration in ...

Hi all,We have 8 stacks of 2960Xs, which we installed earlier this year.  For the past few months, we have been running into many issues with port security. It started with ports with IP phones. We originally used a port security max of 2 (one for ph...