Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am having issues with both of my 3560 (WS-C3560-48TS-S) switches. They both boot and pass POST however once it makes it to a certain section it both hang up. I appreciate any help anyone can give me. Thanks

Dear Professionals  I have two locations and both locations have Core Switches installed. Location names are factory-1 and factory-2. Both locations have DHCP configured in their core switches and these two locations are connected with fiber. Access...

what exactly bytes shows in show ip flow top-talkers. IPV4 SRC ADDR           IPV4 DST ADDR                TRNS SRC PORT       TRNS DST PORT              bytes            pkts =============           ===============            ==============       =...

Hello.Can someone help me to create a QoS policy that restricts p2p (bittorent) traffic to 10% of the ADSL bandwidth when other traffic exists on network but use all the bandwidth if there is no other traffic? My router is 877w,  (C870-ADVIPSERVICES...

I create one GNS project in computer1, and how to import to computer 2? i use GNS3 in computer 1, I save one project called MPLS, then I use Explorer and  copy directory users\xyz\MPLS to another computer into user\xyz directory, then I try to open p...

Mary by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,  I am a newbie to the forum. I recently purchased a lab kit that has 2 x 3560 and 2 x 2960 (one 2960 is PoE). I have a 2610XM Access Server connected to all routers and switches however there is a problem I am experiencing with 3560's...

hello i have cisco router 3745 and ios have crashed, just open at rommon only i want how i get ios to upload to router and boot form flash . plz help i dont have ios file thanks

amr.hgz by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have a user access switch with its interfaces speed varying from 10 , 100 and 1000 mbps as it is configured with speed auto. I need to monitor this speed variation on the interfaces. Does anyone knows how I can see  it on  show logg pleaaa...

Marc_AMI1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to apply a QoS profile in the company's headquarters like what I have in my routers branches.I'm no expert in QOS therefore encounter difficulties in understanding and application functionality, but I have applied and running in oth...

Everybody who instaled GNS3 1.3.1 windows 7 32bit might have had issues some of it that might be occasionally the same as mine. The main issue is that whenever I drag the IOU_Router to the topology table is appears a message saying => Error while cre...

MaxMaxMad by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes